We stayed at the Parkroyal for two nights as a stopover coming home from Europe and on the way to Phuket. We arrived early morning and despite not having arranged an early check in the room was made available within an hour. We had a triple room and it was everything we needed for our 2 night stay. Location is great with plenty of shopping within easy walking distance (despite the heat). Pool facilities were excellent. Staff were polite and helpful - the only downside was being woken 3 times during the night by house keeping to arrange delivery of extra bed, ashtray and then wake up call that we had not requested!
Would recommend the Parkroyal without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel