I found the rooms to be very warm at night and that the air conditioning did not sufficiently cool the room. Had the worst nights sleep of my whole trip staying at this hotel.
The service at breakfast is poor and you are not even offered by a waiter tea or coffee as you would be at other buffet breakfasts.
The rooms were very dated - I noticed wallpaper peeling in my room. They have the feel of a tired, dated 80's airport hotel.
Extremely disappointed overall and wished I had stayed in proper luxury at the Shangri-la. The girls on the front reception demonstrated poor customer service. I certainly got the sense you are merely treated as another number passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel