Having stayed at the Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur previously, I had no hesitation booking again for this overnight stay.
Welcome staff were efficient and friendly, check in time and effort was a breeze, and before we knew it we were in our room enjoying the view of the KL skyline.
Room was once again comfortable with the largest king sized bed I have ever seen! Immaculately clean rooms and bathroom - first class.
Breakfast is an absolute bargain and is the most impressive breakfast buffet I've ever experienced. Seriously, it covers everything you could ever desire for breakfast....and lunch....and dinner!
Check out was similarly painless - one small exception is the "hold" that is placed on your Credit card takes forever to be returned. Not sure if that is the fault of the hotel or the banks.
Overall a brilliant stay in a hotel in fabulous location. Will stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel