Stayed at the ParkRoyal last month on a trip out with friends..
The hotels biggest plus is its location, which is right in the middle of everything.
all the shopping is at a walking distance. Changkat area to enjoy the nightlife of the city is also close by.
The rooms do need renovation as they do actually seem to be a part of the old hotels look.
The breakfast buffet is lavish and its actually like a brunch.
the gym and pool were okay. The spa at the hotel is excellent and both in terms of value and service. Two thumbs up for that to the hotel.
The monorail station is right next to the hotel which is also a plus.
But since the location of the hotel is so central one might not even have to use the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel