The hotel was selected base on its location and looking at the price of the hotel, I had the impression that the rooms offered were of reasonable standard and condition. However, I was truly disappointed upon entering the room to find badly stained and filthy carpets, torn wallpaper, faulty study chair, stained iron and iron board..... I called to enquire for a room which was in a better condition but was told that for this category of room, this is it. Should I wish to be located to the newly refurbished rooms I had to pay for an upgrade. As much as I understand that we have to pay for upgrades to enjoy a better room and facilities, I would imagine that the price I was paying would at least get me a clean and decent room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel