I stayed in the PARKROYAL for 2 nights in a large studio-style room on the 29th floor. The room was beautifully decorated, very minimal and stylish and had a spectacular view of the Petronas Towers (although I am not sure that all rooms would have such a view). The breakfast was great, very sufficient and had a few local dishes as well. The rooftop pool was beautiful and had a great view also.
The location was also great as we were within walking distance of many restaurants, malls and attractions including the outdoor food market Jalan Alor, which was a 5-10 minute gentle walk.
Overall, I would recommend PARKROYAL to anyone wanting to have a luxurious place to stay without being far from the action of KL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel