“Amazing”

PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #36 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a great hotel, in the best location; in the middle of the town of Kuala Lumpur. I came in several times, but it was my first time arriving early at 10am. Because the standard time to check in was 2pm, I only waited in the lobby, but a tan guy, if I'm not mistaken, an Indian, perhaps. He let me check in early to my room, and I have no way to tell him how grateful I am. But they only had smoking rooms left, but he offered to refresh the room for me. When I checked out, it was also him who served me and check out was quick and easy. All I had to do was drop the keys back to the counter. The rooms is very traditional-ish. But it's spacious and quite nice. Definately will come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Junelee89
MarkLosi, General Manager at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Junelee89,

Thank you for your review and for awarding us with a perfect scoring. I am extremely happy to note that we have exceeded your expectation. I will be sure to share it with our team.

Thank you once again and we look forward to see you soon for another memorable hotel experience.

There are newer reviews for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a great hotel in a very good location, there are several shops nearby. The food and buffet breakfast is good. The staff are friendly and very helpful, the spa is good. You can organise tours straight from the hotel. It was good value, we would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara-and-Dan

Dear Sara-and-Dan,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I was very happy to read that you and your partner enjoyed our great location. We will do our best to continue to provide excellent customer service in creating a memorable stay and guest experience. We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in the PARKROYAL for 2 nights in a large studio-style room on the 29th floor. The room was beautifully decorated, very minimal and stylish and had a spectacular view of the Petronas Towers (although I am not sure that all rooms would have such a view). The breakfast was great, very sufficient and had a few local dishes as well. The rooftop pool was beautiful and had a great view also.

The location was also great as we were within walking distance of many restaurants, malls and attractions including the outdoor food market Jalan Alor, which was a 5-10 minute gentle walk.

Overall, I would recommend PARKROYAL to anyone wanting to have a luxurious place to stay without being far from the action of KL.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Oz_Lady_Traveler,

Thank you for your feedback relating to your stay at our sister property, PARKROYAL Serviced Suites. I will be sure to share it with them. We look forward for your return to Kuala Lumpur in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Situated in the golden triangle the hotel is ideally located to walk around and enjoy KL. The food on jalan alor is fantastic :) staff were very helpful and attentive in particular the concierge team. I only had a one night stay but managed to make use of the pool and pool bar. Mix of leisure, business guests - family friendly. The beds were a dream! I had a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear neenz3006,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and making PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur your choice of stay. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our service and product. I will be sure to share it with the team and we look forward for your return for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The hotel was selected base on its location and looking at the price of the hotel, I had the impression that the rooms offered were of reasonable standard and condition. However, I was truly disappointed upon entering the room to find badly stained and filthy carpets, torn wallpaper, faulty study chair, stained iron and iron board..... I called to enquire for a room which was in a better condition but was told that for this category of room, this is it. Should I wish to be located to the newly refurbished rooms I had to pay for an upgrade. As much as I understand that we have to pay for upgrades to enjoy a better room and facilities, I would imagine that the price I was paying would at least get me a clean and decent room.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mag H

Dear Mag H,

Thank you for your feedback. While I am happy to note that you recognized our great location, I am equally concerned with the overall perception towards the hotel. Please do contact Nazrul Nasihin at nazruln@parkroyalhotels.com should there be any other issues related.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stay at family suite on 20-22 Apr. The room is huge with two queen beds and a seating area, clean and tidy. The service is impeccable, staff immediately offered assistance when I am in lobby looking around. The breakfast is great and the tailor-made local coffee and tea is a bonus. The location is perfect, the monorail is slightly next to the hotel, access to Pavilion, Lot 10 and Times square is within easy walking distance.

Will definitely come back for my next stay in KL

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Harris_LIU617,

Thank you for your review and for awarding us with a perfect scoring. I am delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again to PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I spent several nights at the Park Royal.

The rooms are 4 star at best but well appointed and clean.

Hotel location is very central and access to all the bars restaurants shopping you could need while in KL.

The breakfast abd lunch buffets had a good selection and were well presented and with a good breadth of range.

Nice gym and pool area.

Staff were helpful and friendly. A good value option while in KL.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Butman 71,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and making PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur your choice of stay. I will be sure to share it with the team and we look forward for your return for another memorable stay.