This hotel is smart, well located and has good facilities.
Quick walk across the road to a range of good shopping malls and restaurants, 2 minutes up to monorail station and taxis lining up outside to take you elsewhere.
Breakfast was good - especially the very passionate coffee man who makes good coffee.
The swimming pool and spa area is nice and there is a poolside bar should you require refreshments.
Staff were friendly yet efficient and the rooms were very clean. We only had 2 nights here but would have happily stayed for longer although I'm not sure the other halves could cope with much more shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel