Had stayed in a deluxe room for 3 nights over the weekend. Location is the main selling point for this hotel as it is close to several malls nearby. Room was comfortable, clean and adequate, however, sound insulation was questionable as I could hear my neighbour's TV and the occasional running of tap water. Breakfast had good variety and I loved the freshly squeezed orange juice every morning. The waffles and pancakes tasted awful though. It tasted as if the cooking oil that was used had been re-used for a long time or had been overheated. Overall, I still had a pleasant stay and will consider this hotel again in future because of its prime location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Splitty, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel