Cititel Express
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$148
Agoda.com
US$92
US$86
  • Restaurant
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$95
US$82
  • Restaurant
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$71
US$63
US$98
US$83
  • Fitness centre
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$148
US$116
US$72
US$68
US$108
US$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We stayed in Cititel Express for one night during our way back from Thailand trip as we had onward flight from KL. This hotel is very basic but good as per the price they charge. You can always hire a taxi & visit twin towers which is hardly 10-15 minutes from the hotel. The one thing which was annoying, this hotel is a part of many package tour. So lift is always full & you need to wait for your turn. Moreover there is so much of noise. Breakfast was ok. Overall its a good hotel for one night stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room with windows.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
CEKL, Manager at Cititel Express, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear value guest

Thank you for staying in cititel express and we do value you comment in tripadvisor

Reviewed 27 November 2012

i've been staying in this hotel for about 8 times since 2008. i have very good reviews before. i love this hotel very much that's why every time i visit KL, i will check-in here.

but my last visit really makes me very disappointed. i check in here last november 10th to 15th. As usual, always the same problem like the other guests, THE RECEPTION is very rude. I wonder why, guest who stayed here and post their review here, almost all of them, their complain is about those rude receptionists. And until now, it is STILL the SAME PROBLEM. I dont think the management take this seriously. Coz if they did, guest like me won't encounter this.

Another thing that really pissed me off is when the housekeeping knocks at my room door. When i opened it, she asked me if i want her to clean my room, when i said YES, she makes faces and roll her eyes over me, IS THAT THE KIND OF ATTITUDE? she's upset coz i want her to clean my room. Maybe she is expecting that since i am staying in my room that time, i will not ask her to clean it. Less task for her. Well it is her job, so she better do it.

The only crown jewel in this hotel is Ramzi, no more no less. Very helpful man. He always arrange my hotel pick up going to airport since my flight is early in the morning.

I think the management should take it seriously, coz i'm going back there in January and i dont think i will be staying here anymore. And another thing for you to take it seriously, a new hotel just beside you is about to open and another one just after the gas station near you is also opening. You now have competitors in the vicinity so you should love your guest i think for them to still stay with you.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank apple_dapol

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your lates experience with us.On behalf of the Management we will like to take this opportunity to thank you and apologise for your short coming recently.

We are grateful and honour by having you as our guest since 2008 and we hope we are able to serve you more if it does permit us to do in future.

Your short coming is a blessing tool for us to sharpen our weakness and a plus factor for us to strive better in future in providing the right hospitality services all round

The Management will like to thank you for your unreserved and valuable comment.

you could always contact me via email ho.saleskul@cititelexpress.com for your future booking.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I was boarding for 4 days in this hotel also it was a deluxe room, most of the time I felt should have taken any other hotel nearby , here are some bad experience that I had: I had to call room service 13 times to get a water bottle to take my medicines, also they came after 45 min from my last call. my room was equipped with a big fat tv which had only 2 channels that were not clear at all . all in all they had many problems with their service .
I would say please pay bit extra for a good one dont waste your money on this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont take this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Santhanam_12
CEKL, Manager at Cititel Express, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2012

Dear value customer

thank you for taking time to comment in the trip advisor.
for your info the water bottle is place in the room on arrival day only and not daily .
There is a note stated down as welcome mineral water bottle.
There is a coffee/tea facilites in your room together with the kettle in your room.
We do have water station at the corridor on level 1-3 you can always get the filted hot or cold over there is you are lazy to boil the water in your room.
Lastly the management also will take note on the boxTV

Reviewed 5 November 2012

i am a travel agent, i escorted a students group to Kuala Lumpur. we stayed in this hotel for 5 days.A descent hotel with an average price.Local bargaining shops are nearby and its very easy to get taxis. Front desk staffs are very friendly ,its help us to checked in easily. Only thing is the Restaurant looks like a street food court.every day same Menu and food was cold without proper heat.i personally avoid the breakfast after 2 days of stay.
Overall we enjoyed our stay in Cititel Express and my group was happy as far as the money paid.

Room Tip: Rooms facing to Petronas will be nice
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kuchees
CEKL, Owner at Cititel Express, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Dear Mr Kuchees

Thank you for making time to write in the tripadvisor .You value able comment will help us inprove in our services.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Traveled recently with 2 friends for couple of nights and did not found this hotel impressive.
Hotel rooms were clean at least and bathroom was ok too but the service and staff were awful and no internet as well and charge too much 4 internet.no water,no plate no spoon provided even if ask was really disappointing . Location was not great either,not quite far from main centre KLCC and Bukit Bintang . Chow Kit is the nearest monorail station but the best thing i found out was the view of Petronas Twin Towers from the room . When u wake up and look at that view from your window its look spectacular ,so wonderful to see that view , absolutely amazing, and the night view was awesome as well ,

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends