We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for a 2 night stop over. The price was relatively cheap. The location was just outside the its centre, costing about 15-20 ringets to get a cab to the Petronas Towers. The room itself was very large, but also quite dated, and the showers both clogged up somewhat and did to seem that clean. The breakfast was pretty decent for 30 ringets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the prestigious vicinity of a row of embassies, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place , Kuala Lumpur offers both stylish comfort of a home and top class services and facilities of a hotel. With options from 01-Bedroom to 03-Bedrooms, with separate living and dining areas, bedroom with attached bathroom and full cooking facilities, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place will cater even to the most discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanson Place Ambassador Row Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Hotel Kuala Lumpur