I arrived late in KL on business, and from my first impression of the lobby (which is very new and possibly not to everyone's taste), coupled with my own tiredness, I really didn't want to like this place... but you just can't help it... The staff at reception make a great first impression (helped by the upgrade I got to a room on the 35th floor)... The room I had was huge with great facilities and a tremendous view (perhaps a bit US-boardroom in style, but I will forgive that). Great bed and bathroom. Free wifi. Everything clean and good. After a long day in the office I decided against going out in KL for the evening and stayed at the hotel. Enjoyed a long cooling swim in the pool (very odd shape, not a lap-pool, but quiet and good for a continuous swim) and then dined in the main restaurant. The staff here were truly great - very well trained, interested in what they were doing - a credit to the management and a very good advertisement for the brand. Same true of the lobby staff in the morning - they cannot do enough to help. Impressive. The location is a bit of a concrete jungle, and not somewhere that tempts you to take a stroll outside - you need to move around by taxi really - but very convenient for my office and for the train to KLIA. A good place to stay - well done Hilton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton