I booked a Deluxe Plus Room including breakfast for 3 through HotelClub. On the day of my arrival, I was told that the computer system was down, and check-in had to be done manually.
On my first day for breakfast, I was told that breakfast wasn't included. With a 4-year-old in tow, I had to go back to the check-in counter, showing my "backup" paper documents as proof. What makes it ridiculous is that it happened I had to do the same thing day after day even until the day of departure.
The staff in the restaurant is insufficiently trained either. We were forced to seperate into two tables distant apart even though there were tables accomodate for 4 ppl. The staffs take away all the drinkware, which is very uncommon becuase you are limited to drink one kind of drinks (unless you ask for) at a time.
Good thing: Wide selection of food for breakfast. Breathtaking pool view. The sentral station is just a few floors down the hotel. Convenient location esp for those taking the Klia Express to and from the airport.
Look at the St Regis hotel in Beijing, they offer the best-class service, from the time your check-in until the day of check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton