Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$163
US$111
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$151
US$116
Hotels.com
US$144
US$121
Westin.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$80
  • Fitness centre
US$72
US$68
4,632 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerbusiness tripexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 7 July 2010

After reading all the positive reviews of the Hilton KL, we decided to book a one night stay with them during our weekend getaway to KL and we were not disappointed! Everything we had read on previous reviews is right. The staff took extreme good care of us, check-in at 11am lasted less than 10 minutes, our room had a beautiful view of KL and just below the hotel swimming pool. The pool is open late until 11pm and we particularly loved to hang out in the jaccuzi in the evening after a hard day of exploring KL. The gym is fantastic with all your latest equipment; there are also sauna, jaccuzi, etc. The rooms are also very well thought and designed, flat screen tv, plenty of wardrobe space, shower with 2 heads, large bathtub.
Food was also excellent. We enjoyed in room dining which arrived in 20 minutes after we had placed the order and the buffet breakfast serves for all tastes (Indian, Japanese, Malay, European, etc).
Furthermore, the hotel is conveniently located just across the main train station making it a quick 30min away from the airport and minutes away from KL main attractions.
We would definitively go back to KL just to stay at the Hilton, we loved it!! And price quality wise, what a bargain! Thank you Hilton KL staff!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I booked a Deluxe Plus Room including breakfast for 3 through HotelClub. On the day of my arrival, I was told that the computer system was down, and check-in had to be done manually.
On my first day for breakfast, I was told that breakfast wasn't included. With a 4-year-old in tow, I had to go back to the check-in counter, showing my "backup" paper documents as proof. What makes it ridiculous is that it happened I had to do the same thing day after day even until the day of departure.
The staff in the restaurant is insufficiently trained either. We were forced to seperate into two tables distant apart even though there were tables accomodate for 4 ppl. The staffs take away all the drinkware, which is very uncommon becuase you are limited to drink one kind of drinks (unless you ask for) at a time.
Good thing: Wide selection of food for breakfast. Breathtaking pool view. The sentral station is just a few floors down the hotel. Convenient location esp for those taking the Klia Express to and from the airport.
Look at the St Regis hotel in Beijing, they offer the best-class service, from the time your check-in until the day of check-out.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Simply faultless luxury. Best of all is its ideal location: right next door to KL Sentral station. On arrival at the airport you catch an express train there then wheel your suitcase to the adjacent hotel. KL Sentral is also the hub for all local mass transit - very convenient and efficient while saving you lots on taxi fares. On departure several airlines even have a check-in service there so you don't have to drag your baggage out to the airport again. Great!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimSWellington
Reviewed 26 June 2010

WOW, its not often that Im so impressed with the overall experience of a hotel, but this time I was.

Starting with the location. The hotel is adjecent to the sentral trainstation from where you arrive from the airport. After arriving at the trainstation it takes you 2min to get to the reception.

Check-in was very friendly and efficient. Also every customer fets a wet towel to refresh.

Room: big, complete and pleasant. I had a normal room and it consisted of a living/office room, bedroom with cityviews and a bathroom. The bathroom had a seperate bath and shower and a seperate toiletcabin. There were 2big flatscreens in the room.

Breakfast: complete and pleasant. Like any Hilton the breakfast is standardised across all Hiltons and has a wide variety and good quality food.

2small minuses: there is only cabelled internet, not wireless. So you cant go on the internet whilst watching tv on the bed.
My Hilton Honors points have to date (2weeks later) not been credited although printed on the invoice.

Reviewed 25 June 2010

I've been staying at the Hilton KL Sentral on an on and off basis. Usually starting here and moving to Westin KL for proximity to the shopping and party district. Usually this place is awesome. But in the last 24 months I found it to be heading towards the business hotel style with mediocre customer service.
My current stay is the last straw... During the checking process staff were overwhelm and not very friendly, this coming from a previous stay at a 3/4 star hotel. Checkout my review For hotel Elegance 2 Vietnam.
Upon completion of checkin in there was no assistance with my luggage, they weren't exactly small.The least the reception person could have done was assist and grab a porter. As I start to walk off I got really annoyed and asked very nicely for the porter. No point being rude to people as everything comes down to training. Anyway was checking into a room that wasn't very clean and rundown. Take a look at my pics. I had booked to upgrade to an executive floor and room the following day and was asked if i would like to stay at the normal floor? Easier that changing. My god man why do you think I'm paying more tomorrow?
Anyway I had to checkout and rechecking the next day.
I really don't recommend this hotel to anyone anymore, go to Westin or the Ritz Carlton in the Golden Triangle. Better location and service.
Hilton KL Sentral should learn from Hilton Wang Fu Jing in Beijing China. They're a good baseline of what Hilton KL use to be.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple