I was very tired and I could not walk more otherwise I knew half a dozen better hotels with the same price nearby. Anyway since it was just for one night I stayed.
This is the most horrible budget hotel (i.e. for Rm80+) I have tried in South east Asia.
- room they gave me did not have TV!!!
- the basin water tap did not work and you needed to use the valve behind the basin to open/close the water.
- the room was smelly and there was absolutely nothing on the table. Not even a cup!!!
- Toilet was covered with stain
- there is a Ding-Dong-Dong alarm at the entrance door which ding-dong-dongs loudly four times whenever someone enters the place!! and I could hear it even when I was sleeping. I mean all day and night!
- the bed matress was broken. It was noisy and I had a very uncomfortable sleep and terrible back pain next morning.
The horrible place is not worth even 40 ringgits by Malaysian standards. Even if it was I would not stay there anymore.
Beware and run away!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Orkid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.