I stayed there for 2 nights with my parents. Our room was very basic and clean. I thought it's a bit dim though but it's ok. The base of the toilet bowl was leaking during our stay, but I didn't anymore complain about it because its just a minor thing and we wanted to rest already. The air condition was not as cold too. Anyway, the wifi connection was ok and there were a lot of electric plugs within the room, which was good. It was near Medan Tuanku monorail station and there were a lot of eateries around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to the city's major commercial and business district, the hotel offers you warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Medan Tuanku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prescott Inn, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur