Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
US$104
LeMeridien.com
US$240
US$194
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$101
US$78
Agoda.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$94
US$91
Hotels.com
US$88
US$78
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$164
US$136
Shangri-La.com
US$104
Hotels.com
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
US$71
US$65
  • Pool
Capitol Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$42
  • Restaurant
US$136
US$118
Autograph
10,340 results
All reviewssky bartwin towersbuggy servicegobo chit chatgobo upstairsclub roomklcc parktower view roompark viewtop floorconvention centerour honeymooncocktail hourswimming poolfantastic hotelfree shuttlebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Blown away with the service
Fausi on check in was exceptional
The breakfast over our 4 days was impressive and impressive
To sample everything in 4 days was a challenge
Rooms fantastic
Quality towels
25 metre lap pool is a bonus
The gym is more than enough. Weights and cardio
I will be back

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank vicvolley
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Large room and lovely bathroom facilities. Roof-top bar was fun for one night but noisy if you want to converse. Excellent cocktails, much cheaper than wine. Buffet had good variety of Aisan food. Desserts ( not my thing) very colourful and sweet looking. Nice selection of cheeses. COuld do with addition of UHT milk in fridge. Staff helpful. Good wifi. great proximity to jogging track for walking, outdoor exercise. Did not try out hotel gym or spa facilities. Attending meeting at Convention centre so location excellent.

Room Tip: My room on 20 th floor looked directly onto Petronus Twin towers. Large room and lovely bathroom facilities. Roof-top bar was fun for one night but noisy if you want to converse. Excellent cocktails, much cheaper than wine. Buffet had good variety of Aisan food. Desserts ( not my thing) very colourful and sweet looking. Nice selection of cheeses. COuld do with addition of UHT milk in fridge.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Our family of two adults and three teenage sons (16, 14 and 11 years old) spend two nights in the Traders Hotel on a stop-over on our recent Asia trip.
The hotel is very nice, although a bit cold and impersonal. Check-in was fine and rooms are very good - view of the Twin Towers was amazing. There is a good buggy service connecting the hotel to the KLCC Shopping mall (and the towers).
We had club access, which was nice, although the afternoon snacks etc were not perfect. Breakfast was nice, but again not amazing. We had dinner in the steak-house restaurant - really nice, but a bit pricey.
All in all a nice hotel - service very good and concierge service arranged pick-up to airport, etc. - everything worked fine.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JH1052
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel largely due to the recommendations from Tripadvisor. I wasn't disappointed and want to do the same for others. Everything about the hotel was fantastic, the service, food, staff. I can't recommend it enough. I only travelled with my husband this time but since I have small children will comment on it's child friendliness also. I think this hotel is perfect for ambulatory adults. If you have mobility issues or very small children perhaps another hotel would be better. Not that you would receive different service. But certain things like the pool (which I would describe as a bar with a pool rather than the other way around) are difficult to navigate if you have mobility issues and it isn't child friendly (one depth and slippery in places). Definitely ensure you have the buffet breakfast included in the package, enormous range and good quality.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Arrived at the hotel after 24 hours travelling and room was not ready. Not a problem at all but really needed a drink of water. Was sent by various staff all over the hotel until eventually someone opened the rest room that I was assured on four occasions was open to get refreshment. However, once in the room everything was fine. The room was lovely although the wall were so dusty that I wrote 'clean me' on one. The breakfast arrangement was excellent as the was a very wide choice of food, and when it got busy they pulled staff from all over the hotel whatever their standing to help out. Staff were lovely and a great central location. Excellent pool with great views over Kular Lumpur. Despite a few problems at the start, I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family