“Very nice stay”
Review of Impiana KLCC Hotel

Impiana KLCC Hotel
Ranked #43 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Very nice hotel and great price. The location was great, was a short walk over to the Patronas Towers. Staff were awesome and The amenities were good as well. Restaurant was good : breakfast and dinner.We were ther for chinese new year and Lions and Dragons dance performances were great. Free wi fi everywhere in the hôtel
For sure; We will be back

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2012

The facilities in the hotel room was bad. The shower was fault. Cold water was hot and hot was cold. I nearly scalded myself

We were on honeymoon. The hotel did not make our stay welcomed. We had problems with our reservations and we booked direct thru the hotel.

The only thing that was worth the 2 points were the breakfast buffet. A good spread.

Room Tip: Worth yr cash to stay at ascott or grand hyatt or if u on budget all zon.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zyesabatini
Reviewed 31 March 2012

The view of Twin Tower from your room is blocked by other building..can find better food from the streets of KL..standard facilities for this band of hotel but nothing extraordinary..the only great thing is the 5 minutes walk to the twin tower

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Upon going down the taxi, I was already greeted by welcome smiles and check in was a breeze.
Coming from a very long trip from Morocco, the welcome drink was very timely as I was tired,sleepy and dehydrated.Staff was also helpful in showing me where my room was.Same thing when my wife came from her flight a few hours later.
Their location was ideal as only had to walk most of the time to the malls after my office meeting
at Rohas Perkasa.
Too bad we weren't able to lounge a little by the infinity pool.
Breakfast buffet wasn't bad either.Just noted a minor detail,the welcoming smiles at the front desk were quite rare at the dining area 'cept maybe for Anuar who was all smiles serving coffee...
I'll definitely request the office to book me here again next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I'll be checking out in a few hours time, and this has been my 5th stay here, even though I am a local (Kuala Lumpur). I love its proximity to the Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC) and the Pavillion (shopping mall) and the now operational walkway from the hotel to the Pavillion makes staying here even more attractive.

The Coffee House (Tonka Bean) has excellent breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet spreads, the a la carte is as good too. To wind down, just relax at the Oswego (also located on the Ground Floor).

I also come here often for workshops and seminars organised by our clients, and I must say I am always pleased with what Impiana KLCC offers in terms of facilities and F&B.

Since my stays here are always business-related, I regret not being able to relax at the pool or the spa. I would definitely return here even if it is for a weekend stay.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is the 2nd stay for me at the Impiana and this trip was as good as the first. The hotel is clean, with modern furniture, all the facilities you'd want, central to everything and is manned by the best staff. I always believe the staff make or break a hotel. At the IKLCCH the staff are terrific.
If I had just one complaint I would agree with an earlier reviewer. At breakfast I found the eggs continually too cold. I got around this by approaching the 'eggs chef' at the bar and asking for poached which he happily made for us and delivered to our table with a smile.
My wife thought the beds were too short as well. I didn't. I believe they are a standard length but the deception comes about as they are so wide (Super King I think in our room) they look short.
On my last trip there was some construction happening in the front carpark. It is now complete and is an air conditioned walkway that we could have worn out. It links the hotel, Suria KLCC, Twin Towers, The Pavillion Mall, Bukit Bintang and more. A great facility.
Apart from that all the other positive reviewers here have highlighted how good the IKLCCH is.
We'll certainly be back.

Room Tip: Don't forget to visit the Skybar atop Traders Hotel. Get there by taking the new a/c walkway to...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Room was fine and very comfortable. Breakfast had a good range of food for Europeans and Asian guests.
Loved the infinity swimming pool~ however, the problem here is the noise from building works and builders being able to look onto the swimmingpool area. You can get snacks/light meals and drinks by the pool. The view of the Petronas towers, has been partially obliterated by another building.
Hotel is close to the Hop on hop off bus stop, Petronas towers, KLCC etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo