“Having the use of the Club Lounge is superb” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Impiana KLCC Hotel

Impiana KLCC Hotel
Ranked #43 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Perth
“Having the use of the Club Lounge is superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Being eligible for entry to the Club Lounge really does make the difference for a longer term stay. You either pay to stay at the Club floors or be eligible via their Voila loyalty scheme to earn enough nights stay to qualify. The happy hours evening canapés and drinks are nice to relax after a long day's work, but mostly I enjoyed the breakfast in this more exclusive and civil environment.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators as it might be noisy.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PerthVince_K
ImpianaKLCCHotel, Business Centre Executive at Impiana KLCC Hotel, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Mr PerthVince_K,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

It is our pleasure in receiving such kind and encouraging comments from your good self. We are glad that you have enjoyed yourself at the Club Lounge. The Club Lounge offers indeed 5* facilities while the rates remain at an affordable rate not available elsewhere in KL for a similar product and location. Thank you also for your encouraging feedback on our breakfast. Based on such constructive feedback, we are able to continuously review our product and improve whenever required.

We will be expecting you again to make your stay with us another memorable one!

Sincerely, The Management of Impiana KLCC Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Coventry
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The swimming pool was great, although sun-bathing was only good until 2pm after which the area was in the shade.
Great location opposite the Grand Hyatt and connected by walkways to places of interest.
Breakfast was awesome. 2 choices of venue: Western/Asian choices. I opted for Western as that restaurant is on 15th floor and you can sit outside overlooking the twin towers. I was really impressed with the organic food table. My food heaven with all kinds of organic salad, smoked salmon, dried fruit and nuts. The cafe lattes and freshly made juices were also lovely.
This hotel offers fantastic value. I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank travellingcellist
Dear Travellingcellist,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for your kind comments on our breakfast service. Having 3 breakfast facilities with a themed buffet each is indeed one of the most commented services we provide. We can see you have enjoyed during your stay with us. Based on feedback like yours, we will definitely continue to strive in delivering the best to our guests at all times.

Hope to see you again!

Sincerely, The Management of Impiana KLCC Hotel
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Impiana experience is one of the few things I cherished while my stay at KL. Hotel is located very close to Petronas and KLCC and easily accesable by Train and cabs. Hotel staff have been very hospitable and eager to help. They always were around for any help whenever we need.
Rooms were very well maintained, huge. Bathrooms fittings were posh with bathtub. I wish to stay here again if I visit Kl again.
Thanks guys for making my stay great.

Pros:
Location
Hospitality
Cleanliness
Maintainance of the Rooms and walkway

Cons:
Limited In Room Dining & Drinking Options
A little on expensive side

Room Tip: Prefer the room facing Hyatt for a good view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Naveen2807
ImpianaKLCCHotel, Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Nvm2807,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for your valuable review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on the whole. Your highlights on the limited In-Room dining & drinking options will be reviewed by the relevant departments.

Hope to have you with us again when you're next in Malaysia!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Good hotel in a great location but NO ROOM specialized for physically-challenged guests. We inquired and the hotel staff told us their room (Deluxe King) is big enough for wheelchair users and that their bathroom is accessible. So we booked for a week stay in March2014. But when we got there, the room is ok bt the bathroom is inaccessible. We appreciate upgrading us into an Executive Suite (#728) for FREE wth a bigger bathroom bt still inaccessible. I'm fortunate enough to have both my husband and a caregiver to assist me in the inaccessible bathroom. I think it would benefit the hotel if they would consider amending at least 1-room per floor to make it accessible according to international building codes. They are losing wheelchair-user guests if they remain not having a HANDICAPPED ROOM.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank meonwheels
Dear meonwheels,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We humbly apologise for the misinformation that was provided and for the inconvenience we caused you during your stay with us. Your suggestion of having a Handicap Room per floor has been highlighted to the top management.

We hope to have you and your husband with us again soon and that we would be able to provide you with the necessary conveniences.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Everything is excellent about this hotel.
Location-
Simply best. Three min. Walk to petronas towers. hotel is connected with Pavillion mall by sky bridge and is accessible from Bukit Bintang metro station easily.
Rooms
Awesome. Well appointed, clean and fresh. Spacious washroom with luxury tub. Good views from hotel room of petronas towers. Room facilities work properly and cooling is superb.
Buffet breakfast has ample variety. Quality of food is excellent. Restaurant is spacious, food is very tasty.
Club experience
Wine, beer and whisky of decent variety. Good ambiance of the club. However, food options may be increased for club experience.
Overall, a memorable stay. I will surely stay again during next visit to KL

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Jatin9030
Dear Jatin9030,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you had a memorable stay with us and are looking forward to your next visit.

Your suggestion of increasing the food options at the Club Lounge has also been highlighted to the relevant department.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

It was one of the best hotels I've booked in.
Good staff, the room was clean and comfortable, the place of this hotel is an advantage it's in the City center between the Twin Towers and Pavilion mall, next to the walking bridge.
My only complaint was the variety of the food.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bagakak
Dear Bagakak,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for your valuable review. We are glad that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. Your complaint on the variety of food has been highlighted to the relevant departments.

Hope to have you and your family with us again when you're next in Kuala Lumpur.

Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was my first trip to Kuala Lumpur and based on reviews, I decided to stay at Impiana. First of all, it is really located in one of the best spots in KL, KLCC. Impiana has its own access to the "Walkway" which gives you "air-conditioned" access to the Petrona Twin Towers, Pavilion, and many other hotels. I wish I had known it existed during my first day at Impiana.

Check in was easy, I was convinced to upgrade to a deluxe room that had a good view of KLCC and included a breakfast buffet. I highly recommend it, the buffet is worth it. Stuff yourself before your long walks around KL.

My room was nice and included a desk which I took advantage of. Wifi access was good, cable was okay with a limited amount of channels. The bed was very comfortable. I slept very well. Room service was good.

My only complaints, on my second day the cleaning staff entered my room twice when I was inside even though they already serviced the room. They just rang the bell and entered even before I could get to the door. I found this very annoying so the next day I just put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. The cleaning staff were also a bit loud in the hallways from roughly 7 am in the morning. I forgot to complain about this since I was in a hurry to get to the airport this morning.

Despite this, I enjoyed my stay there. I will visit KL again in December and I will choose Impiana again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the deluxe room for a view of KLCC.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank SaigonNezumi
Dear SaigonNezumi,

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank your for taking the time to review us. It is wonderful to know that we were your choice based on reputation (reviews) and that we met up with your expectations.

However, we apologise for the the lack of information given during check-in (not informing you of the air-conditioned walkway) and the attitude of our Housekeeping staff. The relevant departments have been informed and training is ongoing to ensure that such tardiness are not repeated henceforth.