4,318 results
All reviews tonka bean club tower twin towers pedestrian bridge pillow menu infinity pool bukit bintang covered walkway club room convention center excellent location pavilion mall welcome drink star hotel buffet breakfast grand hyatt superior room
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I stayed at Club room. The room was nice and spacious. What amazed me a lot was Club room offering. I could eat breakfast and enjoyed evening cocktail at the Club room, located on 15 th floor which can view Twin tower up close. I had never experienced such amenity before. Furrthermore, the smile of the Club room staff whose name is Fera healed my heart and left the good impression of the hotel to me. If I have a chance to come to KL, I would definitely come to this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Aarron_Nelson_IKLCC, General Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear tripad623

Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for choosing to stay with Impiana KLCC and for taking the time to review your experience, I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Club Room.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and evening cocktail as well. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass your comments onto Fera.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I found that the Tonka Bean breakfast serve less variety of food as compared my previous stay at Impiana Hotel. Everyday was potato wedges, breakfast strip, chicken sausage.The choices for pastry also become less. The ham and cheese plate were the same everyday during my stay, the cheese plate was even substituted with common sliced plastic wrapped cheddar cheese.

1  Thank teocheehau

Dear teocheehau

Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review.

Your comment toward the breakfast buffet variety has also been shared with our culinary team for adjustment and future improvement. With an action plan already in placed, our Executive Chef will be enhancing and availing a wider selection in all areas very soon.

We do hope to see you soon again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Great hotel located within walking distances to KLCC, Suria, Pavilion and more. There are covered walkways connecting to main attraction areas so there is no worry about getting wet if it's pouring down. Hotel staff is very polite and welcoming. Food served during breakfast is good too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aarron_Nelson_IKLCC, General Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear awychai

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review, it's great to see you enjoyed the service and hospitality extended.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and it is great to read that you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. We also love our great location and great to know you were able to experience the river.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Excellent location and friendly staff ,,,,,, Furnitures are a bit old ,,,and TV is a small LCD with limited channels,,,, breakfast is the same all throughout our 5 days stay and of little international varieties,,,

Dear 958osamaa

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience, we are lucky to have a central location and glad that you enjoyed.

Your comment on the same food served during breakfast is well noted. We have shared with our culinary team for adjustment and future improvement.

We will look forward to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Thanks a lot for your friendly welcome and good acomodation specialy best view my room at impiana hotel klcc.. thanks HABIBA Reception staff for giving best services..next time i will stay in impiana

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear wika31

Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and will make sure we pass on your comments to Habiba. She will be happy to know you had a wonderful stay.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.