Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ida

Very awesome 14 day quarantine stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jun 2021via mobile
I was super pleased with the service, the staff and the food at Impiana. All of the staff are very kind despite the stressful time. The food is brilliant as well and overall it was a very lovely stay.
Trip type: Travelled solo
, Owner at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review
Responded 2 Jun 2021
Dear kotchan29,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our standards have met your expectations.

We thank you once again for recommending us as the choice-of-stay for both leisure and /or business trip. We look forward to welcome you again.

£68
  • eDreams
0.6 miles from Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur
View more hotels in Kuala Lumpur
5,988 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge twin towers covered walkway bukit bintang club room convention center infinity pool walking distance excellent location strategic location duty manager pavilion mall business trip breakfast buffet pleasant stay spacious room
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Always My Best quarantine home!

This is my 2nd stay for my quarantine everytime I come back to my home country Malaysia.

This hotel is excellent , from housekeeping , F&B and operator. Everyone is doing a great job.

Room is very clean , the most important thing is spacious and comfy. Food is great too, there is menu for selection and Briyani is the Best.

Room tip: Arrange beforehand, you will have transport from airport.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank thegoonerjag
Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

Dear thegoonerjag,

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I were due to travel to KL on the 02nd of May 2021, where we had to undergo a 7-day quarantine. In Malaysia, inbound visitors are allowed to choose their hotel. MYEG, which is the entity that is solely responsible for accommodations, have segregated these accommodations into 3 categories, namely, Budget, Premium and Luxury. Impiana Hotel KLCC appeared on both the Premium and Luxury range, but ofcourse the difference was between a Deluxe Room and Club Room. Since it was only a 7 day stay, we opted for the cost effective option.

Now I am sure many would be wondering, how did we make our choice having been spoilt for choice, with prices being very competitive, amongst established hotel lines such as the marriott. Ultimately, when you are choosing a quarantine hotel, the size of the room, food and service makes all the difference. After having read a ton of reviews, and one that I suggest everyone to follow om FB - MQSG, I must say my wife and I were thoroughly impressed with the everyone's experience, most were raving especially about the food.

So we gave it a shot ourselves. We arrived pretty late at approximately 11pm, and from the time we disembarked from our private vehicle, the service level of the staff that greeted us, while in his PPE attire was simply heart warming. My wife was pregnant at the time, when we got up to the room, we were told that room service was already closed, but the staff were quick to whip up a simple sandwich for us. The food throughout our stay, was exemplary of top hotels, and I must say inspite of the being a full on quarantine hotel, Impiana KLCC did not falter in this area. The variety of set meals and ala carte menu made choosing our meals everyday an enjoyable one.

The room we were given, was facing the KL city centre which made it all the more better, floors were wooden and it was more than spacious enough for the two of us. As with any hotel, there are always due to be slip ups here and there, but this is where hotel is given a second chance at proving their top level of customer service. Our room, we felt was dusty, I highlighted this to the operations team, and Mr Edwin was very quick to ensure this was fixed by sending in a team in full PPE attire to do a thorough cleaning of the entire room and bathroom, they even took the time to ensure the floors were polished, this was honestly a different level to ensure high customer satisfactory levels, we were immensely grateful for this.

Finally, our checkout was a complete breeze, it was done in less than 5 minutes.

Hence, all in all, I'd say that if you were planning on a trip to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, do not hesitate to choose this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 15ashtp

Dear 15ashtp,

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I just completed my quarantine stay with Impiana Hotel KLCC! I like to share my best experience will I’m here.Room are clean , comfy , spacious and the best things room come with full view of Twin Tower.
Food selection is great and it’s really worth for money if you choose the premium package where you can choose great selection of menu.
The room amenities is great and hotel has provide some additional amenities such as detergent , big bottel of drinking water .
If I have to be quarantine again, I will choose impiana.

2  Thank syabill00
Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

Dear syabillOO,

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

1 week into my mandatory 14 day isolation and the hotel is a disgrace. Extremely dirty, food choice, quality and temperature extremely poor, service is very slow. Internet is worse than dial up and completely unreliable, for a big city hotel you should be seeing consistent speeds of up 100mbps. Hotel boasts about views of the Petronas towers from all 519 rooms which is utter crap! I think they are severely understaffed, which is an outrage considering they have been selected for a quarantine hotel.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Purely on a hygiene perspective. Myself and my colleagues have all had to deep clean our rooms just to feel safe.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Craig9903

Dear Craig9903,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Thank you.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

We checked in on May 23 for quarantine of 14 days. The check-in process was smooth and gave us a good first impression - which unfortunately didn't last long. For the check-in 1 point. 2nd point for the spacious and quiet room, we fortunately have a corner room with lot of light. But that's the positive so far.
Room was not very clean, floor dirty, rubbish of people before like needles, bottle caps etc. easy to see under the bed. Fridge in the room doesn't work. Shower height adjustment defect. Scale defect. And then the mess started:
First day forgot our dinner, complained about it - but didn't get anything. First day ordered coffee machine and microwave for rent, didn't get any of it. Second day wanted to have a 2nd chair that my wife and I can eat same time at the table. It took 7 calls to get it finally by end of day 3. Also 2nd day they forgot 1 breakfast, got it after complaint. 3rd day (today), gave us the wrong breakfast and forgot our lunch. 4 calls with reception and 3 calls with room service - after 3 pm we finally got lunch, but not what we have ordered.
In general, the food is below a cheap canteen level, not tasty, mostly cold, Maggi sauces or similar and even a Caesar salad, where you usually can't make anything wrong is just green salad with traces of bacon, an sauce without taste and a carelessly poached egg. The menu is one page and doesn't change any time. For this "premium" service you pay a lot. Friends have chosen the Swiss Garden Hotel, they can chose from normal menu and get food in hotel restaurant quality. So, if you need to quarantine and chose premium service, definitely avoid the Impiana KLCC. We need to stay here another 10 days in quarantine - I will place another review at the end of the stay.

2  Thank Tom88888888