Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shacind
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Incredible 14-day quarantine experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jul 2021
I chose Impiana KLCC as my quarantine centre twice and I had a fantastic 14 days. The staff were incredibly courteous and tended to every one of my needs. The food was always given on time and they also provided services like live bands and workout classes. I would highly recommend Impiana KLCC as your quarantine centre.
Date of stay: July 2021
, Owner at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review
Responded 21 Jul 2021
Dear sahcind,

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us once again and our standards have met your expectations. Thank you for recommending us as the choice-of-stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

£84
    £70
0.6 miles from Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur
View more hotels in Kuala Lumpur
5,985 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge twin towers covered walkway bukit bintang club room convention center infinity pool walking distance excellent location strategic location duty manager pavilion mall business trip breakfast buffet pleasant stay spacious room
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Had a very pleasant stay at Impiana KLCC. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Food was reasonably good. Very convenient location with good shopping complexes within walking distance Will definitely use this hotel for my next trip.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RGill2017
Management response:Responded 9 July 2021

Dear RGiII2017,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our standards have met your expectations. We thank you once again for recommending us as the choice-of-stay for both leisure and /or business trip.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2021

Well located, in close proximity with mini shops, aquarium, food court etc. It is also walking distance to the Twin Towers.
I completed the required 14-day quarantine, checked out and checked-in to the normal rooms for about 4 weeks.
Rooms are large and have good view depending. Lots of complaints on the whatsapp group – cold meals, no meals, etc... I think the staff seemed overworked and tried their best for quarantine guests,

Pros on rooms ( after quarantine) - Clean & large rooms, Good ambiance, great shower pressure

Cons- Response to requests is slow and often forgotten. Staff respond politely but usually no action until follow up- this was frustrating
Rooms not cleaned x 3 days, cleaned at random even after complaining
Noise from neighbors as most doors interconnecting.
Breakfast during Ramadan was brought on order to the room and can take about 30mins to over an hour AND sometimes forgotten or wrong order or missing items or they just simply place the meal for those who are fasting at 3am ish..

Would I stay here again? May be for the quarantine but that’s it

Room tip: Avoid rooms with connecting door
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank VikkiM230
Management response:Responded 21 June 2021

Dear VikkiM230,

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I was super pleased with the service, the staff and the food at Impiana. All of the staff are very kind despite the stressful time. The food is brilliant as well and overall it was a very lovely stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank kotchan29
Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

Dear kotchan29,

We thank you once again for recommending us as the choice-of-stay for both leisure and /or business trip. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Always My Best quarantine home!

This is my 2nd stay for my quarantine everytime I come back to my home country Malaysia.

This hotel is excellent , from housekeeping , F&B and operator. Everyone is doing a great job.

Room is very clean , the most important thing is spacious and comfy. Food is great too, there is menu for selection and Briyani is the Best.

Room tip: Arrange beforehand, you will have transport from airport.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank thegoonerjag
Management response:Responded 2 June 2021

Dear thegoonerjag,

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I were due to travel to KL on the 02nd of May 2021, where we had to undergo a 7-day quarantine. In Malaysia, inbound visitors are allowed to choose their hotel. MYEG, which is the entity that is solely responsible for accommodations, have segregated these accommodations into 3 categories, namely, Budget, Premium and Luxury. Impiana Hotel KLCC appeared on both the Premium and Luxury range, but ofcourse the difference was between a Deluxe Room and Club Room. Since it was only a 7 day stay, we opted for the cost effective option.

Now I am sure many would be wondering, how did we make our choice having been spoilt for choice, with prices being very competitive, amongst established hotel lines such as the marriott. Ultimately, when you are choosing a quarantine hotel, the size of the room, food and service makes all the difference. After having read a ton of reviews, and one that I suggest everyone to follow om FB - MQSG, I must say my wife and I were thoroughly impressed with the everyone's experience, most were raving especially about the food.

So we gave it a shot ourselves. We arrived pretty late at approximately 11pm, and from the time we disembarked from our private vehicle, the service level of the staff that greeted us, while in his PPE attire was simply heart warming. My wife was pregnant at the time, when we got up to the room, we were told that room service was already closed, but the staff were quick to whip up a simple sandwich for us. The food throughout our stay, was exemplary of top hotels, and I must say inspite of the being a full on quarantine hotel, Impiana KLCC did not falter in this area. The variety of set meals and ala carte menu made choosing our meals everyday an enjoyable one.

The room we were given, was facing the KL city centre which made it all the more better, floors were wooden and it was more than spacious enough for the two of us. As with any hotel, there are always due to be slip ups here and there, but this is where hotel is given a second chance at proving their top level of customer service. Our room, we felt was dusty, I highlighted this to the operations team, and Mr Edwin was very quick to ensure this was fixed by sending in a team in full PPE attire to do a thorough cleaning of the entire room and bathroom, they even took the time to ensure the floors were polished, this was honestly a different level to ensure high customer satisfactory levels, we were immensely grateful for this.

Finally, our checkout was a complete breeze, it was done in less than 5 minutes.

Hence, all in all, I'd say that if you were planning on a trip to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, do not hesitate to choose this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021