Great location because it is just across the road from Pavilion Shopping Mall which we love! The reception staff were nice too. This is my second visit with them.
But there are some stuff that I wished was better:
1. Better carpark layout- the carpark layout is quite bad, very tight.
2. The rooms are a little old and it would be great if they refreshed the fittings and furnitures.
3. The hotel lobby is quite small so it's a tight situation when lots of people are trying to check out.
4. The pool is tiny. This is not for swimming.
5. Hotel does not quite meet a "NOVOTEL" standard as compared to its other Novotel properties.
But if you value location above everything else, then this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 4 star hotel in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Ideal for a business trip or holiday, the hotel is strategically located within walking distance of the KL Convention Centre and major shopping malls. With 295 rooms, an executive floor and conference facilities, this is the perfect place to stay. Drinks are served until late in our bar, while our two restaurants offer a tempting range of cuisines. The hotel also boasts a fitness centre, spa and outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kuala Lumpur
- Accor Kuala Lumpur
- Novotel Hydro Majestic Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Novotel
- Novotel Kl