“Hotel built for Package tourist especially from Iran”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Seri Pacific Hotel

Seri Pacific Hotel
Ranked #52 of 340 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Havana, Cuba
“Hotel built for Package tourist especially from Iran”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

A hotel which had seen its glory days, fading at the edges. very conveniently located near the LRT. Good views of the twin towers from the room. Comfortable beds. Wi fi in the lobby and cable connection in the rooms. friendly malay staff.

Room Tip: ask them for a view of Petronas towers
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Mohamad Halim M, Owner at Seri Pacific Hotel, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Thank you for your comments and feedback

The hotel was recently taken back by the Owners to manage and to change its profile of customers. Indeed, there is a tendency towards the Iranian customers, however, bearing in mind, it was the Iranian New Year holidays during your visit. As mentioned, the profile is changing and with the new direction from the Owning company, we are looking towards more business, corporate and FIT travellers for this hotel.

Thank you for your input and this will help enhance our push towards a better business profile of customers.

Halim Merican - GM Owning Company

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
bali
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my bussines coleague for attend the MATTA fair lastweek, it was a great experiences, Because PWTC is behind the hotel, make an easy movement for us during the event.
The breakfast is so so, because in 4 days the menu not many changes, almost the same. But the taste was great. Coffee too light, not so strong for coffee lover.
The intrenet was great, but no WIfi in the room, the braodband very fast, but now not many peole bring their laptop anymore, mostly their bring tablet or ipad, and need wifi for the conextion. Hope the hotel management will take attention to this services.

I would like to comment about hotel receptionist female staff who is incharge on 15 march around 7pm, i things she. Is supervisor or manager, but please dont yeling your staff in front of the guest, i personally very shock when she yelling to her staff. And i now the feeliing of staff. Very embransed. Hope she Not do it again .

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Bali1970
Thank you very much for your comments an feedback

Your comment on our breakfast spread has been noted an the Chef has been told to be more creative when handling such Events like MATTA whereby the guests does stay for several nights. A very good point indeed.

As for the staff/manager, thank you for highlighting this as it is indeed not the way that we do things and you are right that it should not happen in front our our guests. This has been noted as a training point to improve.

As for the Wi-Fi, this has been noted too and in fact, we are in the midst of looking at the best solution to improve this facilities.

Thank you for your input and hope to have you to stay with us again the next MATTA Fair

Alor Setar, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

This hotel is a star!! The location close to the Putra World Trade Center is great. Breakfast is very well done and generous. Our room had a great view of the Petronas Twin Towers and KL - beautiful. A carefully modernized hotel which preserves classic elegance. Great value for the moderate cost.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the twin towers, high up.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your comments and recommendation.

I am glad that you have had a good stay with us. Its comments like this that will encorage my staff to perform better and improve on our service standards and service deliveries.

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I stayed here for 3 nights and must say service and location was excellent. Hotel is just opposite to Putra Shopping Mall and close to twin towers.

Room Tip: Higher floor have good view of Twin towers. You can see twin towers from your room.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Pradeep B
Thank you very much for your comments and valuable feedack.

Glad that you have found the hotel pricing to be affordable but yet providing the 5 star amenities. We cater to both business and leisure customers hence our pricing are dynamic to all.

Thank you and looking forward to your next visit.

Kuala Lumpur
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I stayed in Seri Pacific for an event that my company organized in Seri Pacific Ballroom just recently. I couldn't tell much about the facilities i.e. swimming pool or gym but I could tell you about the room that we stayed in. The hotel is upgrading, so i guess i shall give them a fair review. Let's talk about the thing I loved first, as we check in, the bell boy immediately help us with our bags and carry it straight to the room. The room is spacious enough for a temporary office, i love the spacious bathroom. Separated bathtub room together with the toilet and another shower room only. The towels were soft and comfortable but I do not see any bathrobe (which is weird for a 5 star hotel). But I must say, I don't really like the pillows as much as i love the towels including the bedsheets, blanket or even the bed. Probably they will consider upgrading those in future. However overall, it was a perfect business trip. Love the food at the coffee house. Please try the lamb and sushi and did i mention oysters. I also love the juices!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Sophia_amir
Thank you very much for your comments and valuable feedback

I am glad that you have found the hotel to be a good choice for business travellers and that our bathroom amenities is to your liking. I have taken note of your comments with regards to the pillows and we are actually in the midst of changing them as you have rightly commented about our plans for changes in the entire hotel and improvement to the service level.

Noted on your food & beverage likings.

Thank you and we look forward to welcome you again soon

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

In Jan 2012 my husband and I checked into Seri Pacific hotel on 2 different dates. Check in was slow on both occasions. Suspected bad/slow IT system. Due to unavailability of room with double bed, we were given twin beds in a room facing the twin towers and breakfast. On the second occasion we were given correct room. In between the 2 stays, we left our luggage for storage at the hotel with no extra charges.
Breakfast caters for different tastes but not particularly good. Hotel is 5 mins walk from the LRT and train stations, and opposite to Sunway Mall (shopping center).
Overall, it is not your perfect hotel, but good value for the price.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank balikbayan2011
Thank you very much for your comments and feedback.

I am glad that we managed to redeem our service standards on your second trip to Seri Paciic Hotel KL. Indeed, it is with such comments that allows us to understand the weaknesses that are present in our organisation. I have spoken to the Chef with regards to a better international spread for breakfast.

We thank you for your comments and look forward to your next visit

Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I'd stay at Seri Pacific during the CNY celebrations. It was an awesome hotel and I had a very pleasant day staying there. very convenience since PWTC mall is just across the road. Morning breakfast is the best so far compared to other Hotel I stayed in. The room was nice tho.

I booked the hotel from Agoda and in the remark section i request for higher level with KLCC and KL tower view but sadly when I checked in, they didn't take note about the the request therefore I got a room with a back of the hotel building. I did asked whether is there any other room available but the receptionist said all room is fully booked. Although he did give me 1 hour extension to check out the next day, it didn't make me happy enough because as for a 5 star hotel, tho it's a minor remarks they should take note of that.

I surely will be staying here again when I'm in KL but please do take note about the remarks in agoda like other hotels. :)

Room Tip: Request for higher level with KL view.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank elburnz
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments

I am glad that you had a good stay with us however, I do apologize for the inconsistency in the services rendered in particular for the details of your reservations. Indeed, we should try to accommodate to all guests request where possible. I have spoken to the Front Office Manager on this matter and a review of our procedures have been made to ensure that such requests are taken into consideration at reservations point.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again soon to experience the improved services