Just came back from Kuala Lumpur. I stayed at this hotel for 1 night ( I trully regret it...)
I love the room, modern, clean and nice view. I love the pillow (almost tempted to take it home, just kidding)...
The location is quite far from the center of city. But don't worry, right in front of the hotel there is bridge to connect it with LRT. Hence you can travel by public transportation easily.
The weakness of my staying here are wi-fi connection very unstable and the breakfast.
The menu is varied enough but the taste was not as good as the standard of five-stars hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work.Located opposite the newly renovated 5 star Sunway Putra Shopping Mall. Connected via a walkway directly into the Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western