“Before booking please read my horrible experience”
Review of Hote123

Hote123
Ranked #157 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Dhaka
“Before booking please read my horrible experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

In June 2014 I went to Kualalumpur and I needed a simple hotel to just sleep for one night. So I made a booking using booking.com and my booking was for 2 June 2014
I was flying from Langkawi to KL. My flight was at 7 pm and arrival at KL was 8.05pm. So I informed Hotel123 that I will late check in while making my booking.
On the day of my flight after arriving airport I called the hotel. Someone received my phone and told me that everything is ok. They also suggested me how to go to the hotel.
Later my flight was delayed 1 hour. I called them again to inform that but no one answered the phone.
I called them 4/5 times before my flight with 5-10 minute gap, but no one answered
However, after my flight I landed in SZB airport at about 9.10 pm. Then I took a taxi to hotel and again tried to reach them (all time the same number that was answered first time), but no one answered.
I went to the area where the hotel address was indicated, no one heard of that hotel. I searched the area, following the address and map, but could not locate the hotel. By this time I called them more than 30 times from 3 different numbers, but no one answered.
I had some heavy luggage with me. After searching the hotel more than one hour and paying the taxi almost double fair, I decided to take a new hotel for the night (it was already 11 pm)
No one called back me on that night from the hotel.
The next day I found that they flagged me as “no show” against my booking. And they are claiming the full charge for my booking.
But no one from Hotel123 still explained me why they did not answer my phone after the first time.
So think again before booking here. It might be just an online fraud to get your card detail.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
13 Thank NurulAsad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Arabic first
#69 of 341 in Kuala Lumpur
Leo Leisure Hotel
Leo Leisure Hotel
#111 of 341 in Kuala Lumpur

Been to Hote123? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hote123

Property: Hote123
Address: No 23 Jalan Sungei Besi | Pudu, Kuala Lumpur 57100, Malaysia
Region: Malaysia > Wilayah Persekutuan > Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #157 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hote123 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hote123 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.