“Good food and good view” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #545 of 3,996 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, International, Grill
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food and good view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food was good but prepared slowly. I recommend any curry dish and the dessert are good but small for the price.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank richj65

Kuching, Malaysia
“Nice place to see KL view from above”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I must say I'm a bit disappointed because I wanted to swim and sit at the spot where u suppose to sit and sunbath but they were all RESERVED tho no one there gosh maybe my fault too for not booking but seriously? Hmm anyway the bar hAha price range rm10-19!? Hell NO! A glass of carlsberg is RM25! (after discount for some reason i don't remember maybe ladies night) a glass yeah a slim glass hahaha and I ordered Hawaiian pizza which cost me rm36 (?) so yeah . Saw bad reviews bout the waiters but during the time I was there erm they were okay tho a bit slow and there's not much people around so... Anyway love the view !

Visited September 2013
kuala lumpur
“Bad service!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

That day we go there for relax, for drinking...the waiter.i think is not malaysian...not so tall ,a man...he keep asking us for open some whisky or brandy or something and asking us about the promotion for 8 people...but....we only 4 person...is ok for this....finally we decided to drink beer...he just give us the angry face...wow...ya...i know if we didnt order those whisky or brandy maybe his commission will low or what...but we decided to drink beer...why u angry...our beer is here, and we drink.he keep checking our beer isit finish or not.after finish the beer and he asking us anything need order.and we say no.then give us the stupid angry face again! Then we say bill.he didnt take to us until we asking other waitress to get bill for us!!!! Bad service...y!!!!! Only one year i didnt came here it change to these kind of service....i will never come here again!!!!

2 Thank jia_ying_jj
“Great view, nice cocktails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spent one night here for drinks. Awesome! Great view of the KL Twins and sitting outside is wonderful. Service is excellent and the cocktails are good value!
It is kind of fancy, so no flipflops or backpacks allowed.

• Visited November 2013
Bern, Switzerland
“Fantastic View, Pushy Waiters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Amazing view on KL tower and the Petronas Towers (you can only see one of the "twins" due to perspective).

Luna is a rooftop bar that surrounds a pool. there are chairs and tables directly around the pool, but the places you should really look out for are the glass "cabins" at the edge, which give you a great view on the city (I think there were about 6 or 8 of those cabins, so be quick).

The furniture is stylish, the location great, but the personnell really, really (and I mean obnoxiously) pushy to make revenue. Our waiter came to our table in regular intervals, "offering" new drinks. But our glasses were still full. On top of that, drinks are served in plastic cups. I mean, I usually drink a fair amount and also quite quickly, but this was really too pushy to be even remotely relaxing.

Visited May 2014