“Small Burgers, High prices, no amenities”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #3,671 of 4,773 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Years ago I used to love to lunch at Wendy's, 'Square Burger because they don't like to cut corners', Well times have changed and so has Wendy's and believe me they have really cut corners. The prices are out of sight for the burger your getting or for that matter anything you order I guarantee they will be 15 to 20% higher than Burger King or even McD's. I was shocked at the prices for adding large sets, the buns are smaller and the same size as the Jr. burger as the classical burger. They no longer have the regular Frosty, they call it something different, if you want a Shake you can't get vanilla or chocolate they only have Raspberry using very notable artificial flavoring. All in all, I'd stay away from Wendy's total disappointment from Breakfast or Lunch!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Please try their mushroom burgers and the fried chicken. My favorite is the fried chicken and fries. They also provide all sort of drinks .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

fried chicken is good. crispy and juicy. hot & juicy burger is also good. other than that, nothing special.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I like Wendy’s but this was my first visit to one in Asia. Food was okay but nothing special. Not as good as Wendy’s elsewhere.
It’s okay if you just want a quick meal but there are other fast food restaurants nearby.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

we were very hungry and just reached KLCC Suria mall at 10pm,
we had not a lot of choices since the majority of the restaurants close at this time,
burgers were good, needless to say we kept the staff waiting for us to finsish