All reviews hot shower rooms are clean wifi luggage accommodation
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I just want to give a feedback, when you clean the room for the new guest, you have to check the tv, shower, toilet flush and all the facilities in the room too. Not only bed and room are clean but all the facilities should be working.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Margaretha T
Reviewed 10 May 2017

WORST!. Booked this lodge since it was accessible. The room was okay, but it was so dirty, got bitten by bed bugs, when you open the window, the outside smells so bad. we had to leave early morning because it was too dirty to sleep on. Would not recommend this hotel. Please stay away or you'll end up with all the bedbug bites.

Stayed: January 2017
4  Thank Rachel Q
Reviewed 27 April 2017

You cannot expect much from this place of course. It's a business transit kinda location hence one cannot expect much. But their breakfast is literally lousy. It's the same for the past 8 years. WiFi is most of time unstable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shahul Hameed F
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Accommodation in Malé can be quite expensive; so if you're on a budget, Skai lodge is an absolute steal. I think it's rated something like a 2.5 star hotel.. but honestly, there is nothing wrong with this place. No, it doesn't have that modern, cutting-edge appeal like Hotel Jen or the Somerset Hotel, but it's leagues ahead of other budget accommodation options.

It really isn't dirty or dilapidated like you'd expect for a lodge. Rather, the rooms are clean, well maintained and are larger than the average guesthouse in Malé. No problems whatsoever with any of the lights, room locks, having a hot shower, toilet flushing, using the television or even the Wifi.

The staff that work here are a standout. At check-in I was greeted with smiles. I was then escorted to my room by a servile gentleman who carried my luggage. Reception answered my calls promptly and were very helpful. The service at breakfast was polite. I was very content with the food.

For what I paid, this place has no compromises. The convenience of the location near the pier and artificial beach is also a bonus. Super happy with my stay. I'll be back.

Regards, Christopher.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 8, it was spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Christopher R
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Spent a night here before heading off to islands.
Room is very spacious. Reasonably clean. Air con works well. But the room stinks of old damp furniture. Shower water is essentially cold and not heated.
Overall acceptable as it is conveniently located near the pier.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends