“Scuba Dive with Dive lodge - Villingili Island - Maldives”

Divers Lodge Maldives
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scuba Dive with Dive lodge - Villingili Island - Maldives”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Divers lodge on the island Villingili provided second to none service. Fiyaaz and his brother Yasser lead the dives and are full of knowledge and experience. The whole crew on the boat and the dive masters are all lovely. Make you feel safe and have lots to talk about. All the equipment is excellent and they even had fins to fit me properly (I have very small feet and always find this a problem). Not only do they provide an excellent scuba diving expereince but they are full of infomation about the area and other dives spots on other islands. Extremely nice bunch of people and I can't wait to go back to dive with them again.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Elainelyall

Male
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Dive School in the Maldives”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Diver's Lodge in Vilingili, just a 5 minute ferry ride from Male, offers all levels of PADI certified scuba training, snorkeling, boat trips to wonderful dive and snorkel sites in the Male Atoll. Fiyaaz, Yasser and all "the boys" are extremely knowledgeable, safety conscious and professional. They will provide all the gear you need and will do everything to assure you have a fun and safe trip. You don't have to have any diving or snorkeling experience to have a wonderful outing with Fiyaaz. They are all so friendly that you'll feel like part of the family by the end of your day.

My husband and I moved to the Maldives about 8 months ago. Initially, I thought I would just snorkel, but my husband convinced me that I should give scuba diving a try. Fiyaaz let me take my time to get comfortable with all the equipment, gave me excellent instruction and really made me feel comfortable. And for a much lower price than you'll pay elsewhere...you don't always get what you pay for...sometimes you get much much more. Now we go diving with Fiyaaz and his crew every chance we get.

He offers boat trips on his own boat whenever you like to go, or excellent snorkeling and diving can be done just from our own little beach and house reef here in Vilingili. I really can't say enough good things about Diver's Lodge. They aren't fancy, just the best.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Karen and Peter B
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Holiday of a life time”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

This is a haven place for love bird and is good to escape for a week with your love one

letting the world go by enjoying sun and water and good seafood

Visited May 2012