When I started my vacation I was looking for a good relax family holidays. That's why I searched for a resort with an all inclusive package. I was not disappointed and I believe it is one of my best choice I've made so far.
1. All-inclusive meal packages including water, all soft drinks, cocktails, wines (excluding certain liqueurs). We checked-in very late in the first night so we missed our meals but they prepared snacks for us in our rooms. After we've checked-out they give us free lunch in the Thai restaurant and free use of the bars (non-alchohlic drinks) until we left with the speedboat transfer at 8:00pm. Although the other guests and some of their staff may got the wrong information with the meal arrangement, it take no time for the management to clarify everything and they apologized for the confusion. Make sure to contact the senior management beforehand.
2. Clean rooms (Water-villas).
3. New facilities (only opened in Mar 13)
4. Good Thai foods
5. No screaming small children and GOs around. (That's why I don't choose Club Med Kani)
6. Very friendly staff, especially the Thai lady head waitress.
1. Limited facilities to use because of small island.
2. Teething problems around: (plants are dying and construction works around)
3. Don't expect to receive a decadent pamper here. Not for LOVE BIRDS! (Romantic couples take heed)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found within 20 minutes from Velana International Airport by speedboat, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat set on a pristine island in North Malé Atoll. Retreat in comfort, whether in a tastefully designed ocean-side villa, perfect for barefoot living with the beach at your doorstep, or in an overwater villa with steps down to the shimmering lagoon. All 140 villas (42-45 square metres) provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and blend in with the island’s green interior; some have an outdoor bathtub or Jacuzzi. Besides a variety of dining options that include Thai, Italian, and Arabian restaurants, the resort offers Half Board, Full Board and All-Inclusive meal plans to suit every need. This enchanting island has endless opportunities to relax and enjoy the beautiful Maldives setting. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for snorkelling and water sports such as kite surfing, windsurfing, water skiing and catamaran sailing, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by dhoni. There’s also a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a beautiful spa, Yoga, an E-Zone games room, and one of the Maldives’ most renowned PADI dive centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives Male