“Discover Mahé in a convertible is fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buggy & Jeep Rental/Sales/Bungalows

Buggy & Jeep Rental/Sales/Bungalows
Ranked #8 of 11 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: NATURAL BORN SUMMER The Republic of Seychelles is made up of 115 equatorial islands. Famous for its white sand beaches, it is one of the most frequented destination from visitors from all over the world. Seychelles Buggy & Jeep born in 2009, came after growing demand for beach cars and fun vehicles. Buggy & Jeep is situated on the South East of Mahe island in the Bouganville region. We are specialize in rental of fun convertible cars to give you an unforgettable summer experience. After the excellent results obtained with the Fun cars rental now we decided to open the sale section and we are proud to announce our Official Dealership of: SECMA, the Unique Roadsters. PIAGGIO, the Italian Style Scooters. BEETLE, the Cartoon Buggy. DUCATI, the Authentic Italian Bikes performance. STEALTH, the Best Electric Bikes. MEYERS MANX, the Orginal Beach Buggy. VESPA, the Scooter Icon. Explore Mahe Island in style, in one of our convertible car and let yourself be kissed by the sun that shines amongst the blue coral reef and the island's lush vegetation where summer never ends. Choose your model from our rental and sale sections. Please note that Motorbikes, Scooters and Electric Bikes are for sale only. The Bungalows section is Under Construction and we are hoping to open it in 2015.
Antwerp, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Discover Mahé in a convertible is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

We stayed at the Constance Ephelia, and rented for 1 day a convertible (the Copen) at Buggy & Jeep. The hotel rang Paolo on his cell phone (best you write his number down somewhere), and we could arange with him he would bring the car to and from the hotel, so we didn't loose any time collecting the car.

The Copen is a great car especially when you are not certain to have sunny weather all day. It has a roof that can open electronically. The car was brought clean,in perfect condition (the car almost new!), and in time, with half a tank, which was more than enough to drive around the island.

We appreciated very much Paolo's advice which beach to visit and which restaurant to have lunch in. We had great fun and would highly recommend fellow travellers to discover Mahé in a convertible. Yes it is a small car, but it is so much fun and with the roof open you have the feeling being outside all the time!

We would like to thank Paolo again for the excellent service, and will certainly rent a car with him again when we come back!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank JC_and_JS

• Slovak first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Such Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

We hired the buggy for 6 days and had an amazing time exploring the island in it!
We got a bit wet from time to time and I had my hair whipped around my face on more than one occasion but that was all part of the fun. It made a real racket, I'm sure you could hear us coming from the other side of the island and maybe we weren't too poular with other guests at our hotel when we got in late at night but we absolutely loved it!

Paulo was great and gave us some tips on where to visit during our stay which was very helpful. We had to call upon his services one day due to 'technical difficulties' (what do you expect with such an old car?!) He sent someone out to us immediately and the problem was fixed within 10 minutes and we were on our way again! Highly recommended!!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Lause3
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“F16 - The best way to see Seychelles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a long overdue review that I should have posted up months back after my trip to Seychelles in late July. Basically I just want to say that Paulo provides first class service and the F16 is the ONLY way to see Seychelles. Sure it is cramped and doesn't provide you with much protection against the elements but if you are a couple looking for a memory that will last a lifetime - rent the F16 and not the usual boring cars. There is something magical about the car, just hopping in and heading to the various beaches with your loved one is enhanced 10 times by using the F16.

And did I mention Paulo is a great help. We had some trouble with the car (my own fault because I parked with the front facing down while on a slope...yes the fuel flowed away from the tank!) and I called Paulo who came within 15 mins and solved it for us - with a smile (even though I was the one at fault). And at the end of the trip he refused to charge me for not topping up the fuel with his only concern that I did not miss my flight. Truly an A1 kind of guy!

If you are reading this Paulo - thanks for everything!

Cheers
Graeme from Singapore

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Graeme S
Bonn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good jeep & buggy rental Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

A nice rental service with special cars. With this cars you have al lot of fun.
If you drive one of the buggys, you feel the island style. And not expensive!

Next time again!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Pesch001
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Friendly flexible car hire at good rates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

I initially hired the f16 for 14 days great fun and paolo was warm and friendly and happy to show you around the vehicle. He also delivered it to my hotel which saves an enormous amount of hassle. He doesn't try and force the full comp insurance down your neck either. After 5days I had some friends visiting unexpectedly so wanted more a vehicle with more space. Paolo was extremely accommodating in changing my vehicle for the superb Terios which is a fantastic 4x4 for the island. When I go back I'll definitely Be using seybuggynjeep again.

Visited August 2012