“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! What a great company to........”

Buggy & Jeep Rental/Sales/Bungalows
Ranked #9 of 12 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: NATURAL BORN SUMMER The Republic of Seychelles is made up of 115 equatorial islands. Famous for its white sand beaches, it is one of the most frequented destination from visitors from all over the world. Seychelles Buggy & Jeep born in 2009, came after growing demand for beach cars and fun vehicles. Buggy & Jeep is situated on the South East of Mahe island in the Bouganville region. We are specialize in rental of fun convertible cars to give you an unforgettable summer experience. After the excellent results obtained with the Fun cars rental now we decided to open the sale section and we are proud to announce our Official Dealership of: SECMA, the Unique Roadsters. PIAGGIO, the Italian Style Scooters. BEETLE, the Cartoon Buggy. DUCATI, the Authentic Italian Bikes performance. STEALTH, the Best Electric Bikes. MEYERS MANX, the Orginal Beach Buggy. VESPA, the Scooter Icon. Explore Mahe Island in style, in one of our convertible car and let yourself be kissed by the sun that shines amongst the blue coral reef and the island's lush vegetation where summer never ends. Choose your model from our rental and sale sections. Please note that Motorbikes, Scooters and Electric Bikes are for sale only. The Bungalows section is Under Construction and we are hoping to open it in 2015.
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! What a great company to........”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Myself and my girlfriend have just return to the UK after an amazing 10 day holiday in the Seychelles. Before we came to the Seychelles we decided to look into renting a car so we could start off our travels around the island of Mahe. With such good recommendations from trip advisor about Buggy & Jeep Rental we decided to go ahead with renting the F16.

We planned to rent the F16 for a period of 7 days but without realising we wanted it for the whole 10 days. We spoke to Paolo about this and with no suprise we met Paolo on Eden Island where the car was ready for us.

After going through some of the paper work which didnt take long at all we were off exploring the island. I have to say Paulo was one of the nicest guys I met in the Seychelles. With great recommendationns on where to go and with help whenever we needed it Paulo made our holiday a trip of a lifetime.

Due to wanting the F16 for a longer period we were lucky enough to try out three of the buggys that he had to offer. The copen in my eyes is the best if you are used to driving an every day normal car. It is a covertable to which is an added bonus. If you are looking for a fun, free and fast car then the F16 is definately for you.

As Paulo has just started of his business on Eden Island the time and effort he puts into his clients his just amazing!!!

If you are reading this Paulo I once again say thankyou from myself and Ols for allowing us to explore the Seychelles in everyway possible. We also send our wishes on getting the shop finished.

If anyone travels to the Seychelles make sure you take a trip to Eden Island and pop into see Paulo. His shop is now going to sell Ducati and Vespa bikes as well as renting out cool/fun buggys.

Ciao Ciao

Lee & Ols

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lee Martin C

• Slovak first
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“F16 Ready for Take-Off!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Rented the F16 convertible for 5 days and had a blast with this car around Seychelles. This car had no problem driving up the windy mountain roads, this car had plenty of power! The guys that dropped off the car was excellent in explaing the car and asking how everything was when they came and picked up the car. The owner was in constant communication before arriving and during the trip. If you want an exciting way around Seychelles and have everyone looking at the car as you drive around, have it parked while you eat or at the beach, then I recommend renting the F16. Thanks Paolo and his team for an exciting experience.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Ebray543
Antwerp, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Discover Mahé in a convertible is fantastic!”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We stayed at the Constance Ephelia, and rented for 1 day a convertible (the Copen) at Buggy & Jeep. The hotel rang Paolo on his cell phone (best you write his number down somewhere), and we could arange with him he would bring the car to and from the hotel, so we didn't loose any time collecting the car.

The Copen is a great car especially when you are not certain to have sunny weather all day. It has a roof that can open electronically. The car was brought clean,in perfect condition (the car almost new!), and in time, with half a tank, which was more than enough to drive around the island.

We appreciated very much Paolo's advice which beach to visit and which restaurant to have lunch in. We had great fun and would highly recommend fellow travellers to discover Mahé in a convertible. Yes it is a small car, but it is so much fun and with the roof open you have the feeling being outside all the time!

We would like to thank Paolo again for the excellent service, and will certainly rent a car with him again when we come back!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank JC_and_JS
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Such Fun!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

We hired the buggy for 6 days and had an amazing time exploring the island in it!
We got a bit wet from time to time and I had my hair whipped around my face on more than one occasion but that was all part of the fun. It made a real racket, I'm sure you could hear us coming from the other side of the island and maybe we weren't too poular with other guests at our hotel when we got in late at night but we absolutely loved it!

Paulo was great and gave us some tips on where to visit during our stay which was very helpful. We had to call upon his services one day due to 'technical difficulties' (what do you expect with such an old car?!) He sent someone out to us immediately and the problem was fixed within 10 minutes and we were on our way again! Highly recommended!!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Lause3
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“F16 - The best way to see Seychelles”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a long overdue review that I should have posted up months back after my trip to Seychelles in late July. Basically I just want to say that Paulo provides first class service and the F16 is the ONLY way to see Seychelles. Sure it is cramped and doesn't provide you with much protection against the elements but if you are a couple looking for a memory that will last a lifetime - rent the F16 and not the usual boring cars. There is something magical about the car, just hopping in and heading to the various beaches with your loved one is enhanced 10 times by using the F16.

And did I mention Paulo is a great help. We had some trouble with the car (my own fault because I parked with the front facing down while on a slope...yes the fuel flowed away from the tank!) and I called Paulo who came within 15 mins and solved it for us - with a smile (even though I was the one at fault). And at the end of the trip he refused to charge me for not topping up the fuel with his only concern that I did not miss my flight. Truly an A1 kind of guy!

If you are reading this Paulo - thanks for everything!

Cheers