“One experienced diver one snorkels”

Dive Resort Seychelles
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Resort Seychelles is located in the South-west of Mahe at the beautiful bay of Anse a La Mouche. Our five star PADI dive resort is just a stone's throw away from the beach, where we have three boats waiting to take you on your next exciting scuba diving adventure. We offer a full range of PADI diver education courses, starting from the very popular one day "Discover Scuba Diving" to the demanding "Divemaster" course. Most courses can start at any time but some courses need to be requested beforehand.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great fun staff short afternoon trip very good safety Unfortunatly not very clear dives but snorkeling very adequate for me.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great team - the best choice in Mahe.

We were in Mahe in June 2014 with family at Pointe au Sel. We are both PADI rescue divers.

Leo, the Dutch guy who runs the centre - picked us up every morning and took us to the dive centre - the transfers were free of charge.

The dive centre is right across the road from the bay where the dive boats are moored. You can walk across the road, over the fantastic beach, and through the gentle surf to the boats in three feet of water. It is like the scene from the film 'The Beach' - walking to paradise each morning.

Our Dive guide was Grendy. Very professional, and a very funny man as well. Always got a song or a joke to tell. Grendy can find you anything you like - if you tell him you want to see Octopus / Nudibranch / Leaf Fish - whatever - he will find them and point them out on the next dive...same for Shark - so remember get your orders in before you start! Sere picture of Grendy with a Lion Fish and a Red Emperor snapper that appeared to be in love!.

As far as dive season and visibility goes - we really could have chosen our dates better - but the dive sites were still amazing and we saw everything that we expected to see. Alice in Wonderland is the most amazing coral reef right in the bay. Stalk Patch was fantastic too - with a dozen reef sharks to be seen at close quarters.

Go with these guys and as their web site says - avoid the crowds at Beau Vallon. You will be the only dive boat on the site.

Also, check out the Anchor restaurant a few minutes walk up the beach. Fab food and great view for lunch after diving!

4  Thank Howclough
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went to Seychelles and stayed at the Kempinski last month. To be very honest, when I got there I did not even think about going diving let alone experience it. Reason being that I cannot swim and have a terrible fear of water. However, when I went along with my friend to enquire about diving for her and speaking to the staff at the dive centre I felt encouraged and courageous enough to have a go and that was possibly the best spontaneous decision I have ever made. The experience from start to end was absolutely amazing and the credit goes to the team at the dive centre who were absolutely wonderful, friendly and fantastic. Thanks to Jonathan for his help in briefing me and a big thank you to Oliver for being very patient with me and making it possible for me to explore the beautiful sea life at Alice in Wonderland.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been diving for almost 10 years around the world and I just want to share this fantastic and unique place.
Staff is really friendly and provide an outstanding service (feel like a 5 star hotel!)
And one of the most important thing for diver is safety; you feel safe at any time!
Well trained and very professional dive masters.
I highly recommand Dive Resort Seychelles and will defenitly dive with them again.

3  Thank Alexandre N
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Wish we had more time and the best thing I can say is that we will return! So many places to dive in the world so we don't go back to places unless the diving is good, the staff is good, the equipment is good, the service is good, and we enjoyed it. So the Seychelles hit yes on all of the above and the dive shop was excellent. It isn't cheap to dive but it was worth it. First two dive sites on our first day, we thought, oh well, not the best but not the worst. Then the dive sites just got better and better and we saw some things we hadn't seen before which is always one of the best things to happen when diving. The crew was very friendly and helpful and they have a policy of carrying the women's tanks to the boat for you. I'm all for that! Enjoyed our dive masters; Adam and Grandy. Enjoyed our sites. definitely a place to return.

1  Thank carpefeline