Review Highlights
Excellent experience!

The dive was amazing ! Lots of marine life to see . The diving center is really professional but... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Gabiivbc
Rio de janeiro
via mobile
Amazing diving, will definitely be back!

We just finished 3 days of diving with these guys and they are awesome! My husband and I have been... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kopismom
New York City, New York
via mobile

All reviews alice in wonderland elephant rock octopus these guys anse la mouche lion fish jean luc eagle rays four seasons weather conditions indian ocean gear instructor boats padi kempinski crew
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and competent staff. In 8 days we saw a whale shark, a manta ray, swam among numerous sharks, eagle rays, devils rays, various types of stingrays. We saw octopi, mantis shrimps, lobsters and all the usual Indian Ocean fish, including many coral species. An unforgettable vacation... Leo and Adam are incredible...

2  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had my first experience with this dive shop (thank you Jonathan, you were great) and have been chasing the high ever since.

I only had time to do the Scuba Diver course (and have since then upgraded to OW and AOW) but they were very accomodating and taking good care of me. The amount of life in the waters around Seychelles is stunning.

The gear was good and the overall experience and professionalism was amazing. Having now had more dives under my belt I can appreciate it even more.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We did one dive with Dive Resort Seychelles, it was the highlight of our weekend in Seychelles. The staff is super friendly, professional and helpful. The weather conditions weren´t the best if not I would have dove there everyday.
Thanks!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

A very friendly centre the staff are great, the weather conditions for my stay were not great which limited the dive sites on offer which was a shame as there was a lot more I wanted to do

1  Thank leeofcymru71
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Dove two days with them during South East monsoon so wave action limits options. Safety conscious but accommodating. Would definitely dive with them again.