“Loved the food, view, and service!”
Review of Bravo

Bravo
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bravo! is a trendy, vibey, Café, Restaurant and Bar situated on the prestigious Eden Island Marina. The winning recipe to Bravo's consistency and good service is great team work. Striving towards attentive service, creating a fun and enjoyable casual dining atmosphere and tasty hearty food. We offer a wide variety of dishes and cater to everyone's needs. Live music on a Friday and Saturday evening sets the mood for the weekend. If you looking for good food and good service then you have come to the right place!! BRAVO!! PUTTING YOU FIRST!!
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We ate here after a wonderful week on a Tradewinds sailing trip for our farewell dinner, which was just up the dock from our boat. I had the mixed seafood skewers with salad and rice, and it was a perfectly cooked, and plated meal! The shrimp were so large as well as the chunks of fresh fish. They must have rubbed an herbed butter on the hanging skewer just before serving making it finger licking good! The next day we drove all over the Island before our late flight back to the states, and decided to eat there again because our dinner was so good. I almost had to get the same thing, but Maria 3, or delightful waitress, talked me into the octopus curry, an Island specialty. She even made sure I had the correct drink, coke or beer, to go with it, and told me how to take a bite of each, and to eat it very slowly with the chili sauce. I did as she said, and it was one off the best dishes I've eaten! Love this place and Maria 3 !!!

There are newer reviews for Bravo

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had dinner with 6 friends in this restaurant on the recommendation of several people. Service was very friendly and efficient by Seychelles standards and the food was good without being exceptional. Good sized meals well cooked. Starter to share, big Charlies burger, Chicken stack and two bottles of water all good at a cost of 76USD/44UK Pounds. Nice atmosphere and will certainly be back!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The day after i proposed to my Girlfriend, we went to a stroll in town, we got hungry so we went looking for a nice restaurant. We stumbled across Bravo and couple restaurant but we chose Bravo. To start off, the location of the restaurant is very good, it overlooks the Marina. Secondly the food was great, we planned to try most of 'Kroel style' food available and they were delicious. The staff were a couple of sweet ladies, they make you feel welcome like you have just entered their home. Price was above average which was Ok with me as it deserves that amount for the quality of the food and service.
Funny incident that happened to me there which will always remind me of the place,is, i ordered 'Tuna curry', i'v never had that before. When the plate arrived i took a bite and was like hmm that tastes very very good but is this Tuna or Chicken? 3 more bites in i called the waitress, she checked and then looked at me saying 'Sir this is not chicken, have you never had fresh tuna before!' i was stunned and embarrassed at the same time. Tuna soo fresh i thought it was chicken HAHA

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Bravo has to be one of the BEST places to eat on Mahe. You do not always get the best service in Seychelles, but the staff are Bravo are obviously super well trained - very polite, always checking up on you, with the odd joke here and there. Very nice.

The food is fantastic - the portions are huge and the prices are affordable so even if you leave with your purse a little lighter, you know you've gotten what you paid for.

The location is also amazing - very quiet. The only downer is that if you're a non-smoker, you'll most likely leave smelling like a chimney. The smoking area is so close to the inside tables that you can smell smoke every where.

But aside from that, great place.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

After having ben to most of the various hotels and restaurants on the island, there is no doubt that the benchmark that they have to try and achieve is the Bravo's standard. Both for the fantastic food and the superb service. Ginger giant crab with a beautiful South african crispy white wine ... their fresh catch of the day, just grilled with some tartar sauce, from the fish and chips to the mega burger, not forgetting the king prawns spear, it is quise a sensory delight. your glass is always filled to the right level, the smile and goodwill of the management and staff make this a definite "go to" place if you want to be sure of haveing a great meal and a good time and being treated like "VIPs"... I think I will book a table right now... Enjoy