“manila august 2014”

Ranked #70 of 1,008 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

i am visiting this restaurant for a number of years. nothing really has changed. you go to have good food but do not expect an nice enviroment or 5 star service.
try the crispy noodles, my favourite. but other dishes are equally nice except lemon chicken which was a bit boring. overall i will go again to eat well. by the well do not hestitate to order a lot as we were 2 and had a lot and almost finished all.... :)

2  Thank peter s

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten here many times already. The place looks old and a bit worn out but the dishes are delicious. there are plenty of choices and the prices are ok. Sometimes the place will be full so make sure to get there earlier for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank Taav1
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is the place to go if you have a craving for Chinese food. Rather than drive to crowded Binondo area, this place offers real good Chinese dishes. Love their Pata Tim & steamed shrimps "suahe", the crabs were soooo yummy & taste has the kick! Just wish their yang chow fried rice would taste better, hope they can improve it.

1  Thank missyboogs
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great food. Most tables are large and setup for family dining but they do have a few small tables if you are a lone business traveler. Directly across from the U.S. embassy and easy place to get a taxi. Good prices.

1  Thank Ben I
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Its my first time try... I am not very selective when it comes to food; but this restaurant may just seem quite normal.

As a food lover; i find it simple. We ordered for Chicken, sweet & sour fish fillet, beef with bittermelon, and fish fillet with tausi (not so sure about this one...) for a price of 2000 is not bad.

....but there is no feeling of excitement and happiness while I eat... For me, its is just the normal recipe; nothing hits me and makes me say wow!!! my stomach is full but my tongue is not that happy!

1  Thank Maria Christina A