“Living like a CEO”
other travellers have booked this property
VIEW OF POOL FROM BALCONY GATE 2
INSIDE CLUB HOUSE WIFI INCLUDED
GYM
VIOLA BUILDING, THE UNIT IS TOP FLOOR CENTER
PROXIMITY MAP
this is the old table the new one is similar but much larger
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

André T
“Living like a CEO”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Great hospitality by the owner and best support by their representative. Provides every thing for your needs for the first day, low budget prices like Sari-Sari store. SM Mart five minutes walk. Easy check-in. 24h guarded area. 3 pools, club house with activities and convenience store. Washer and full equipment kitchen. Fast WiFi and cignal TV, Fox, HBO.

31 Oct 2017
Thank you Andre for the kind review and also tje interesting conversation we had. We hope you eill stay with us again,. I will be making the improvements we duscussed.
Paul
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your kind feedback you and your family are always welcome to return and stay with us. Thank you also for leaving the unit and such great condition it's much appreciated.
aucgrff
“Mr”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Highly recommend this accommodation when visiting Manila , it had everything I needed, the kitchen had plenty of bench space, crockery, utensils, pot and pan, gas stove and microwave, rice cooker. Large fridge freezer. A washing machine, large bathroom and 2 good size bedrooms with comfortable beds. The view from the top floor was awesome as was the facilities at the site, includes 3 pools, landscaped gardens, childrens play area and more. Convenient location, access to various modes of transportation. The security guards were always nice and polite. Paul, my host went above and beyond to ensure my trip and stay was perfect, from his initial email, follow up emails including directions and meeting me on my arrival.

Thank you Paul, my guests and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

10 Nov 2016
Thank you for the extremely flattering review. We are very pleased we were able to live up to your expectations.
Thank you for following all our house rules and leaving the unit in such good condition, cleaning was very easy .
I hope you enjoy the rest of your trips, it sounds awesome to visit all those countries. I hope I can do it soon.
Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing