“aesthetic beauty”

Ranked #17 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Seoul, South Korea
“aesthetic beauty”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Everything is lovely at this hotel. The Food was better than never and our room was quite large. Lovely relaxed and well run hotel with Excellent staff. Very peaceful hotel and the pool was very clean an quiet(excellent). High Standards and Highly Recommended

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DhenuzFierce001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My friend and I have stayed here on a number of occasions. The free drink upon check-in was a nice touch. The staff were friendly enough to cater to our requests. Rooms are well worth the price we paid-- they were actually very nice and cozy. Two things that were disappointing, though. First is the expensive price of the food in their restaurant, and second, it was kind of hard to find. It was also a bit difficult to find a taxi when leaving.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank crankymiss1
Kuta, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've stayed in this hotel for six nights with my wife during our visit to Manila. The location is great, close to establishments and historical sites (Luneta, Paco Park, Robinsons Mall, gas stations, banks, fast food restaurants). We booked for a superior room, it was nice and clean. The staff is very kind and helpful, we asked for directions and they were happy to help us. The food in My Kitchen by Chef Chris is incredibly delicious. If you got the munchies and you happen to be wandering in the streets of Manila go to My Kitchen right away and fulfill your cravings. I recommend to try their risottos and panizzas its flippin tasty. Overall our stay was worth it. Money well spent. We will definitely come back here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Kevin V
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Reasonable location overlooking a circular walled garden. To get to the sea is quite a long walk. Best to take a motto which is quite cheap. Rooms are large but with dark wood furniture. AC is OK. Swimming pool OK.
I had my divers watch and IPhone stolen from my room on the first day. The manager did seem very interested and just told me to report it to the police. I never want the staff to clean or fix my room so I always put the sign on the door to inform them so. I returned and found 5 cleaning girls in my room looking out the window !
I later learned by observation that non guests can enter the hotel ! Next visit I will look for somewhere else to stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
7 Thank Sittwe
OasisPacoParkHotel, Manager at The Oasis Paco Park Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Sittwe,

Greetings from The Oasis Paco Park Hotel!

Thank you very much for the review.

As much as the Management wants to give full feedback about your comments, it is unfortunate that the details in your Tripadvisor account are not enough for us to pull out your record in our system.

Nevertheless, the Management has investigated on this and found the following:

1. There was no complain in our record regarding lost iPhone and Divers watch inside the hotel premises in the months of March and April. No report has been submitted to our Front liner Managers or any note in our guest comment sheet that’s provided inside the room.

2. Regarding the 5 housekeepers in your room looking outside the window, we are really interested in getting more details about this from you as we only have 2 Housekeepers on duty per shift given the manning we have.

3. Our restaurant, My Kitchen by Chef Chris is currently No.2 on Tripadvisor. We only serve the highest quality of food and beverage in our restaurant. So far we have received positive feedbacks regarding the food of Chef Chris.

We hope the above was of help in clarifying the issues mentioned.

Best Regards,

The Oasis Team
UK
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed here for about five nights and used it as a base to travel around the Philippines. I booked a standard room and on two occasions was upgraded to a massive deluxe room without even requesting it.
The staff were invariably friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is nice to cool off in, clean and maintained. The rooms are fantastic and modern with split unit, quiet, air con. The location fronts the circular Paco Park, so it is generally peaceful - a bonus in the concrete jungle, traffic mayhem of Manila. The WiFi was upgraded during my stay and worked in the room, albeit slow, like broadband is almost everywhere in the Philippines.
The restaurant is modern and stylish but a bit expensive. The waitresses were sweet and helpful. Thank you Claire and Sheila you were both delightful
Try the Swiss Hotel bar next door for a change of food and tariff.
If I am in Manila again, I would choose the Oasis again, having stayed in about three other places in the past, this is the nicest.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank PlaneCrisp
Muntinlupa, Philippines
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Based on my experience, Oasis Paco Park Hotel is one of the most pleasant and amazing hotel in the Manila, Philippines. The hotel staffs are very hospitable, kind, and helpful. I enjoyed everything about them. Their facilities are absolutely perfect and complete.

Room Tip: -The rooms on the ground floor are more quieter
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank TJT06
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed for a night with friends, they had a great pool which is open until 11 in the evening, the staff was very friendly and accommodating even in the early hours of the morning. Their in-house restaurant was beyond my expectation, one of the best restaurants in Manila, definitely coming back!

Room Tip: Room 201 was our favorite! Very spacious and it had a TV in the shower!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends