“great place”

Ranked #17 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Suzhou, China
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

we stayed here on 3 separate ocasions in August. we picked it as the guide said was great value...but when we got there the prices had shot up. i was tipped off by a passer by to book online and he was proved right as they had the same rooms for half the walk in price. the food is excellent and their service too

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank jon g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Booked for 2 nights through Agoda prior to my arrival in Manila,went travelling for 3 weeks and naturally rebooked for my last night before returning to Australia.Could not fault the friendly service on both visits, although I found the food good however a little expensive. Will definately make Oasis Park my future Manila Hotel.

Room Tip: Ground floor room 105 was my pick
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Paul P
Kajang, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

If you need a quiet and romantic place to stay, this is it!

Oasis Park provides the privacy you need, big rooms, good price and sometime top bargains.

My Kitchen serve Itialiano resto and service is top-notched. Ask for Sheila.

And nobody will be able to find and locate you due to it hidden enclave, even taxi men need a little help to get there.

The hotel provides a feeling of the whole world is just you and your partner!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are hugh, ask for it and they are extremely clean and comfortable
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank eddiesee
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I thought I was off to a bad start when the driver arranged by the hotel failed to turn up at the airport, but I don't blame the hotel for that. They were very apologetic about it. Check in was friendly and even provided a welcome drink voucher. My bags were carried to my room which does not happen everywhere. This hotel seems to thrive on friendliness; whenever you pass a staff member, whether it be housekeeping or restaurant or whoever, you always get a greeting. The hotel has a nice bar and a good restaurant. There is also a swimming pool. Whilst it is in an area with vagrants camped opposite, it is still fairly close to places such as Manila Bay and Robinsons dept. store. There is no lift so that can be a problem for some. I know that you can suggest a bottom level room but if you were unaware of there being no lift you probably wouldn't ask. I had no troubles with the wi-fi that some have mentioned.
I really haven't got much bad to say but I would like them to have a security box in the room as well as a kettle. They also don't provide tea and coffee. They offered to send up boiling water in a thermos (I had my own coffee) but then they charged me for it. I would definitely stay here again, especially for the friendly staff.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank RonRSydney_Australia
Metro Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Everything is lovely at this hotel. The Food was better than never and our room was quite large. When I was in Oasis Paco Park Hotel, I felt so relaxed, they accommodate me with their smile and you can feel their sincerity. Every time you ask for their help are even not asking for help they will insist to help you. this is one of my best experience in checking-in in a hotel . Thank you for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank jhen2x2x679
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Good accommodation with clean spacious rooms. pleasant service with a mini swimming pool to unwind. The Italian restaurant was really up to expectations after I have tried out the vegetarian menu, it was the highest I've paid for a single meal so far. Overall satisfied with this place and intend to bring my partner the next time I visit.

Cons: Lots of homeless and beggars along the street, don't feel safe walking alone especially at night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Andry988
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I loved this hotel. It is a simple hotel with very good staff and good food. A great little pool area where you can sit and work on your laptop. The rooms were cleaned, the towels fluffy, the bed comfortable, the room spacious enough for two people and maybe a little kid, verandah outside to sit, smoke and work and a restaurant which was always busy. I'm from Kuala Lumpur and for the same price you cannot get this in my town. The hotel is walking distance to malls, hospitals, some bars and the Taft Avenue street where lots of bars, restaurants, hotels, casinos which are catered for the Asian tourists from Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc. It is about 20 minutes by taxi to the Metro Manila area where Makati and the expats hang out at high class malls. The hotel is also very close to the national museum, the old Manila (intramuros), Rizal Park/Shrine and Fort Santiago. If you are someone looking to be walking distance to the party areas where the expats hang out, this is not the place to stay. Go to Makati or Quezon City. If you want to be a real traveller and want to see and hang with locals, this is the hotel to be at. My local friend and other expats told me this hotel is too far from the Makati areas. What it means is it takes about 20 minutes by taxi where traffic is light and apparently could take about 3 hours if traffic is bad. I was lucky there was hardly traffic all times when I went there. I find it funny people living in Manila measure distance by traffic. In my KL town, it can take up to 45 minutes to get to downtown KL to party from the burbs. All in all, the hotel is a good place to stay except for location if you are looking at the expat party places. Saw a mixed crowd here, families, old white guys with their "girlfriends", me the single Asian traveller, Filipino families etc. Worth it absolutely!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo