“Good tasting coffee and desserts.”
Review of Figaro Coffee

Figaro Coffee
Ranked #33 of 58 Coffee & Tea in Manila
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Figaro Coffee is located in Ayala Center, Greenbelt Mall 3, on the second level. There are a number of Figaros, but this is the one I visited on two occasions. Not sure if you would stop here to have pasta, pizza and salads, but they do offer that and more on the menu. I think I like Figaro for its outstanding coffee and nice selection of cakes and desserts. I would rate them a notch above the other coffee shops. The coffee is rich but not bitter and the desserts are scrumptious looking and tasting. Prices are reasonable. This location is very small and be warned there is a J.CO donut shop next door with long lines, and it might block your entrance to FIgaro. A couple of tables outside on the deck. The location is also near the cinema entrance.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I would say that I am a Coffee connoisseur, I have had coffee from around the world, from Costa Rica to Vietnam.
Figaro is definitely a good and full bodied coffee

1  Thank traveled0ne
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Visited the Megamall branch. It's a quiet place in a busy shopping mall. Their coffee and pastries is a great combination. But better if you try their pastas and sandwiches.

1  Thank PARTY_OF_V
Reviewed 20 February 2013

As the title states and I was certainly not disappointed with the coffee, the service and the quirky way to pay and get my change....

Reviewed 6 February 2013

one of the best things I love is Coffee.. and Figaro surely makes some of the yummiest ones. Their coffee isn't as sweet as Starbuck's. The other day I tried their hot Light Mocha at Figaro, Bonifacio Highstreet.. and it's so gooooood! Really good, a must try! The bear design on the foam was cute, too! :) Their people are nice and friendly and they make their coffee fresh of course, so a lil wait is surely worth it.

1  Thank Anne K