Figaro Coffee
Ranked #30 of 55 Coffee & Tea in Manila
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Being a coffee lover from Batangas, I could not pass a day without coffee and Figaro gave me a quick fix with friends before heading to another place. I had to have a little snack so I ordered Pasta Ala Carlo while my buddies ordered salad. I was surprised that the serving was huge and the taste was unbelievably great. It's those olives with tuna and that little kick of spice to the tasty spaghetti noodles that jolted that day for me. Pasta Ala Carlo of Figaro is the best.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Figaro's coffee is best in terms in costumer service.They does nnot care if your payment is just GC or bought thru online..The Service was promptly good.They have smiles in there faces every time they saw there costumer.

Nice ambiance,newly renovated in Taipan building,here in Ortigas ...

Nice wifi too :)

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This has always been my second option for my favorite frappé.

Their espresso tastes good.

Price ranges from 110-200

You can also try their desserts. A bit sweet but still good tasting.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Figaro Coffee is located in Ayala Center, Greenbelt Mall 3, on the second level. There are a number of Figaros, but this is the one I visited on two occasions. Not sure if you would stop here to have pasta, pizza and salads, but they do offer that and more on the menu. I think I like Figaro for its outstanding coffee and nice selection of cakes and desserts. I would rate them a notch above the other coffee shops. The coffee is rich but not bitter and the desserts are scrumptious looking and tasting. Prices are reasonable. This location is very small and be warned there is a J.CO donut shop next door with long lines, and it might block your entrance to FIgaro. A couple of tables outside on the deck. The location is also near the cinema entrance.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I would say that I am a Coffee connoisseur, I have had coffee from around the world, from Costa Rica to Vietnam.
Figaro is definitely a good and full bodied coffee

1  Thank traveled0ne