“cupcakes”

Cupcakes by Sonja
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Manila
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Whenever im in serendra, i never fail to drop by and grab a cupcake or 2 from sonja's. My favorite red velvet is always a perfect solution to my sweet craving. Try their other cupcakes too, they have a whole shelf to choose from. The store is small though thats what i dont like so if you plan to hangout its almost impossible as they only have several tables.

1  Thank Franz_pilates

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I've been hearing about Cupcakes by Sonja for years but never have I had the chance to try it since I've always contained my foodtrips around QC

But now, that I've tried some, I'm all praises for the texture and the taste of their amazing cupcakes!
There's not much to say! The flavours are fabulous!
Though the price is not exactly cheap, it still makes for a good guilty pleasure treat :D

AAAH Now I want another cupcake hihi

1  Thank paul360
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Every time I'm in Manila I always make sure to drop by Sonja's for the red velvet cupcake. This cup cake is one of the best I found so far. It's a bit pricey though but worth it. It is best not to refrigerate but if you plan to bring it somewhere, the shop can provide you a proper box that can fit in 6 pieces or more. Their chocolate varieties are also good but really needs to be refrigerated.

1  Thank avidflyer88
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Filipinos tend to go and eat where they would like to be seen. This is one of those places. Just because it is the "in" place to get your cupcakes, they all think it is good. Very dry, and the icing simply tasted like pure powdered sugar with a pinch of butter, I guess to bind it. Really bd cupcake. Having tasted Magnolia, Sugar sweet sunshine, Georgetown cupcakes, cupcakes by Sonja is NOTHING like those places. But that is my opinion.

5  Thank sugarandpups
Reviewed 31 May 2013

All their cupcakes taste great. In fact, Sonja cupcakes is the best cupcake in manila. Read more here: http://bestfoodintown.info/the-best-cupcakes-in-manila

2  Thank Marlon F