“Near the US Embassy and a shopping mall in Manila”
Review of Eurotel Pedro Gil

Eurotel Pedro Gil
Ranked #74 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 30 September 2012

If you need to go to the embassy in the morning this is a good place to stay. About a 19 minute walk to the embassy from here. Also, not far to the train station from where you can go to Makati or other areas.
Rooms are clean and neat. We always request a room without windows. Nice and quiet that way.
Free breakfast for two in the morning.
We have stayed here several times over the past 5 years. Good choice of restaurants across the street at Robinson's Mall. If you will be staying several times request the wallet sized discount card. If you have a car there is valet parking beneath the hotel. Pleasant and helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TimoTraveling

Reviewed 20 September 2012

The first time we checked in here was great. Mary is accommodating and polite. The room attendant is also cheerful as they greet me. Room is comfortable and clean yet affordable. That's why we decided to go back here. But I was so upset. The staffs keep on talking even we're already in front of them. It is also hard for them to pick up the phone when I was calling. I have to go down to request for massage. The room has no window also but clean. I thought It will be good to stay here again. Employees do need trainings for a better guest service.

Room Tip: higher floors are good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank adaline b
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Had a terrible stay but we don't have a choice as it is the nearest hotel in Robinson's Place, just a cross a road.
During check in, the Front Desk Lady informed me that there was no studio room available, though I had my confirmation from my online booking. She even told me that online booking will take at least 2 days to check?!?!?! Hello?!?!!?! Trying to fool me or what?!?!

Breakfast is not impressive, breakfast buffet consists rice, garlic fried rice (which is not really a proper fried rice), vegetables, "daing" or dried fish (Filipino cuisine), longanisa or sweet sausages (again another Filipino cuisine), soup,chocolates cereal, coffee, orange juice. U can request egg from the bar area. No salt & pepper on the table). Cutleries and cups are not wipe so u can still see water on the cups & cutleries. I even saw a dirty coffee cup!

Room: though we were upgraded to Standard due to unavailability of studio, the room smells bad, bed sheet has stain, I have requested for another sheet it was the same. There was stain as well. :(

Service: F&B staff is good (sadly, I was not able to get theIr names), the rest of the team is very unprofessIonal. They talk loudly, they talk to each other in their language even there are guests in front of them, it doesn't looks professional. The morning team is ok but the evening team is rude.

Housekeeping: I requested to make up r room, it was fine but they forgot to refill the tissue in d toilet.

There was a leaked in the room, when it was raining. We stayed for 5 nights.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank MsSookie
Reviewed 11 September 2012

The bed and bathroom smells of mold. You feel dirty even after you shower because of the smell of the room. Super small room with no windows.

I will never stay here again nor recommend to anyone. And to think I stay in backpacker dorms. This is just badly-maintained facility.

The only ONE good thing is location. Right next to Robinsons Mall and walking distance to the US embassy.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chi C
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The value and convenience of certain amenities such as shopping and transportation are this hotel's strengths. It is also centrally located downtown next to the Robinson's Mall and not really a very long ride from the airport. There is nothing flashy about the experience from a room comfort standpoint, but the staff is certainly courteous and friendly--the uniforms are cute too. I had business to conduct that required good Internet access---I ended up leaving for another hotel due to issues in getting work done. The lack of free outlets was a huge issue, and i had to unplug the AC to plug my laptop cord in. For some reason I was not able to reach my website which is hosted on google due to a possible firewall issue and the hotel staff were unable to address the problem.

Room Tip: ask for rooms with outlets if you need to plug in a laptop or other appliances...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ShakBar
Reviewed 7 August 2012

It is my first time to stay in 1 of the Branches of Eurotel and it was in Pedro Gil, Makati, Ph. There is nothing special about the hotel facility and it's just a normal place for sleep overs. The food in the restaurant is just simple dishes. But what I like about the hotel is their very accommodating staff specially "Anna or Anne" of FO. The bell service was also efficient and I have notice that most of the employees are working all around or working with other task that is no longer part of their duties and responsibilities which goes beyond what I have expected. With the rate that I am paying for the room, I was expecting a better and more luxurious room ambiance and amenities; but unfortunately it was just a regular room.

Room Tip: If you will just looking for a place to stay for the night, just get the most affordable room they h...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank hcareerph
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This hotel is just across Robinsons which is good, but the hotel is super bad!!! Bathroom is terrible!!! They never clean the room. The front desk clerk lost our keycard. The buffet was bad!!! I don't recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

Room Tip: don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family