Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
US$168
US$126
Priceline
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$62
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$97
US$86
Hotels.com
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$75
US$49
Hotwire.com
All reviewspetite roomrizal parkwalking distancefree breakfastmedical examsmall windowsimple hotelminute walkmoney changerair conrobinsons mallstayed for one nightbudget hotelearly checkhousekeeping staffshort stayhot shower
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I travel around the World, I loved this place, everything is near by very hospitality Great people, friendly and helpful, front desk lovely and great first impression of hotel.everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service, had breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotel restaurant was clean. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future. Big Thanks to melissa always helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank allspiceus
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Allspiceus,

Thank you for choosing Casa Bocobo Hotel as your home in Manila!

We are pleased to know that you had a great experience - from the room, the food, up to the staff. It is our pleasure to provide high quality service to our valued guests. We are glad that you have experienced these.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The place was kinda old but it was well taken cared of. A dignified old hotel.
Staff was friendly which I believe is a plus for any traveler.

The lock on my door conked out and the light connection at my room kinda frizzled. Two good reasons to not give them 5 star rating. But I saw their sincerity to ensure my comfort. And I saw how they immediately gave me attention and attended to my concerns. So I believe they still deserve this 5 star recognition. :)

Rooms were clean though a bit musty. Shower and the room itself was modern hence I didnt care if the structure was old. I won't be staying at their hallway, anyway. :) And it just became part of the hotel's charm.

If you want an accessible place, walking distance to almost everything in Manila, good service, comfortable accoms. This is it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear Cherry,

Greetings from Casa Bocobo Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We are pleased to know that you were able to enjoy the exceptional service that Casa Bocobo Hotel has to offer. We would also like to thank you for extending your concern. Your experience on the door lock and light connection had been well noted. Rest assured that we are now taking steps towards further improvement in these areas to ensure that your next stay will be more memorable.

Again, thank you and we very much look forward to your next stay.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Cant deny that the hotel that is comfortable to stay with, bed is good, room was considering clean. Near to Starbucks and convenience store and around 10- 15 minutes walk to the Rizal Park and historical site, Intramuros. The Filipino breakfast served by hotel was good. Stuff is almost all friendly that will greet you all the time.

But, due to my negligent, i left my sport camera in the room when i check-out from the hotel. Called twice on the same day and they said noting left in room. Definitely my responsibility for that, but i think Honesty is still important in a service!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Ms. Stacy,

Warm greetings from Casa Bocobo Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay. We appreciate that you were able to enjoy a comfortable stay that our hotel has to offer - from the rooms, the food, up to the staff. However, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant incident that happened. Here in Casa Bocobo, we put great value in integrity and guarantees that it extends to our service. That being said, all of our staff go through tight security on a daily basis by having security checks upon going in and out of the hotel. We have also conducted a thorough investigation regarding your concern. We interviewed the security guards on duty during the incident and confirmed that there were no findings of the said camera. It was also our Housekeeping Supervisor who double checked the room twice as well as other areas of the hotel and had confirmed the clearance of the said places from any valuable.

We sincerely hope this had shed some light on the matter. Again, thank you so much for extending your concern to us and we look forward to welcoming you again here in Casa Bocobo Hotel as your home in the heart of Manila.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at casa bocobo for 10 days! The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming! We had a great time here! The location was great, close to intramuros! I definitely recommend! Thanks to all the staff for helping us with our multiple needs!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Anna,

Thank you for choosing Casa Bocobo Hotel as your home in the heart of Manila.

We are very pleased to know you had a great experience during your stay. Rest assured that we are continuously taking steps to make your every experience even better than before.

Thank you for sharing your review and for recommending us to your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have written reviews before on this hotel. And we have been continually visiting this hotel for coming on 3 years. But this trip, was special for us, and the staff made it all that much special for us as well. Over time I have witnessed this hotel getting better and better each time we stay. From check in, to the room, to the staff, and finally check out was and always has been a pleasure for us. I thank you Casa Bocobo for another wonderful stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Mr. Christopher,

Warm greetings from Casa Bocobo Hotel!

We are very glad to know that you have always enjoyed your stay. We would like to extend our deep appreciation for sharing your review. We always aim to provide high quality service with exceptional cleanliness of rooms. It's nice to know that you were able to experience these.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you again soon.