City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$48
US$75
US$204
US$164
  • Pool
US$129
US$112
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$50
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$114
US$86
US$160
US$128
Priceline
All reviewspetite roomrizal parkwalking distancefree breakfastmedical examsmall windowsimple hotelminute walkmoney changerair conrobinsons mallstayed for one nightbudget hotelearly checkhousekeeping staffshort stayhot shower
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my parents stayed here for 1 night over the weekend to celebrate their 32nd anniversary where i am the "salingkitkit"/ companion :p and i think we will come back here because of lots of good things that we experienced..
Room: spacious, clean, blankets are very comfortable, our air condition is broken it doesn't swing but it's ok because the room is still cold, cabinets are big and the side table are very useful for me because i do have lots of things that i want at my side when sleeping, and the cable because i'm a movie person that's what i really ❤ in their room .. :) and the best part for me as a catholic is that they have bible..
Cr: clean, complete with towels, shampoo, soap and tissue
Food: buffet breakfast is ok and even though there is only 4 variant to choose it's ok because The taste and the smell of the food is nice already.. :)
Staff: i love their staff, they are very kind, approachable, quick, they always greet you, i love how they treat their customer with respect and with a smile in their faces.. :)
I think the only thing that i can advised to them is to fix the aircondition in the hallway and at the stairs going to 2nd floor.. but overall i give you guys 10 out of 10 and me and my parents are planning to come back there soon.. :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Ida,

Thank you for choosing Casa Bocobo Hotel as your home away from home!

We are very glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay.

We have noted your comment on the air condition. Rest assured that we will take a closer look on this for improvements.

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for my medical, I got the Standard King room (guess that's what it's called lol). The place is just 3min walking distance from St.lukes. Very close to the parks and malls.
I had to go to the clinic around 3am and the guards were so kind that one of them took us to the clinic just to make sure we'll get there safe.
People at the front desk were very accommodating. Everyone is really nice and friendly! Complimentary breakfast is not fancy, but good very filipino breakfast.
If you ever get in the area or would stay in Manila, I def recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Timberly C

Dear Timberly,

Warm greetings from Casa Bocobo Hotel!

We are glad to know that you have always enjoyed your stay. We would like to extend our deep appreciation for sharing your review. We always aim to provide high quality service and to ensure safety of our guests. It's nice to know that you were able to experience these.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Came here for 4th time. Very friendly and polite staff,room was clean and ok, breakfast is really minimal and could be better.
Location very good: near Robinson Mall and Rizal parc.Both about 5-10 minutes walk.

Room Tip: Great location and close to mall and rizal parc!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Freddie,

Thank you for your sharing your review. We are pleased to know that you have continuously made Casa Bocobo Hotel as your home in the heart of Manila.

We have noted your comment on the breakfast and will look into this for possible improvements.

Again, thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

From the moment that we walked through the doors until the doorman ran down a taxi at 5 AM in the morning, every aspect of our experience was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

When we arrived (11 AM), our room wasn't ready yet (check in is 2 PM). However, the wonderful lady (amazing English... I thought that she was from the US) behind the counter made us feel warm and apologized (although they did nothing wrong... check-out is not until noon and they have to clean the room from the previous guest). This is just a small example of the friendly and accommodating staff that will go above and beyond to serve you.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The water pressure was great and as hot as you wanted (not that tankless crap that never gets hot). The sheets were clean, floors freshly mopped, and the bathroom was immaculate. The ONLY suggestions that I have for this hotel are thicker towels and a better toilet seat. One afternoon I had to work from the room and witnessed the magic of their room cleaning service. A team of 6 quiet and hard working individuals entered and proceeded to scrub, mop, and change linens with such thorough efficiency that I could only watch with an open jaw. I don't know how they motivate their employees to work like they do, but I would love to capture their secret. Everyone we encountered was happy and helpful. In a rare Manila moment, Casa Bocobo demonstrated excellence in customer service.

The breakfast should not be missed. Usually a "free breakfast" is a cheap tasteless breakfast with no frills. Not here. We ate the breakfast here everyday and often it was the best meal of our day. I'm serious, their breakfast is a legitimate restaurant quality breakfast for both Filipinos and Westerners alike. The paid meals that the restaurant serves for lunch and dinner are also consistently good. In addition, they have a full bar and live music at night. For under 2,000 PHP, I expected much less. The volume of Filipinos that flocked there at night also made me feel good about the quality of the restaurant / bar.

The doormen are awesome, with quick recommendations (always with a smile). At first, I was skeptical when they recommended their own bar and so I ventured on my own. That was a mistake. I should have taken their smile as genuine instead of being skeptical. It really is a great bar. In addition, they will go above and beyond to get a taxi. As I was leaving for the airport at 5 AM, the doorman disappeared in a sprint after I asked if he could get me a taxi. Five minutes later I see him in the passenger seat of a taxi that he ran down.

My fiancé and I stayed here while she was getting her medical for her K1 Visa at St. Luke's Extension (5 minute walk) and had her interview at the US Embassy (15 minute walk). If you're looking for a hotel in the area, I can't imagine a better choice (especially for the value).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank adamallen80
Michellyn S, Front Office Supervisor at Casa Bocobo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear adamallen80,

Warm greetings from Casa Bocobo Hotel!

We would like to extend our deep appreciation for taking the time to share your wonderful experience during your stay. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience - from the cleanliness of room, the quality of food, up to the service of staff. It is our pleasure to provide high quality service to our valued guests. We are glad that you have experienced these.

Again, thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you again here in Casa Bocobo, your home in Manila.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

- 2 of us stayed for 1 night in late June

- Lovely and helpful staff

- Clean room (+ we got a room upgrade). Good WiFi. Kettle provided. Bottled water and coffee/tea not provided. No in-room safe.

- Has a restaurant. Buffet breakfast. (We did not eat at the restaurant)

- Walking distance to - restaurants; convenience shops; Rizal Park

- Advised by locals not to carry bags or wear flashy jewellery when walking around here at night

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NAA27

Dear NAA27,

Thank you for choosing Casa Bocobo Hotel!

We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay and have experienced the quality of cleanliness and service that our hotel has to offer.

We hope that you will continue to have us as your home in the heart of Manila.