Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nikha
Iligan, Philippines

Very Accommodating Front Desk

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Dec 2019via mobile
The room is spacious and clean but what I like the most is their front officer, Ms. Isah who was so active and smiley from the day I arrive at night until my check-out the next day.

The downfall is the staffs in the restaurant. They are so grumpy at very early of the day.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    £41
    £75
1.5 miles from Casa Bocobo Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2019

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. It was above our expectations. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They were also accommodating enough to answer all our questions regarding directions. The location is really good. Also accessible to almost everything you need. Very near to SLEC and US Embassy. The food as well was excellent. Our room was clean and tidy.

2  Thank 113lils
Reviewed 13 December 2019

This is a nice budget-range option in Manila, well located in Ermita. Rooms are large and clean, but lack atmosphere. Basic breakfast at the adjacent coffee shop. The staff is very friendly and helpful!

3  Thank ochassot
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I specifically chose Casa Bocobo for its proximity to Luneta. I need such space for my long-distance endurance run training which Luneta has consistently provided. Well, not only did I get an awesome distance to Luneta, but I also experienced the efficiency of its people, a nice-sized room, and good breakfast. It honestly made me feel I was at home than staying in a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Upon arrival was greeted by a porter who knew we were weary travelers hand carried our luggage to our room. Our room was spotless and had a fridge and kettle for making coffee. There was a restaurant downstairs with delicious world class and affordable food for all tastes. There was even live music which was very pleasant. In the morning there was a complimentary breakfast for al 3 of us with brewed coffee. This place even has it's own airport shuttle which beats the price of the taxis and all with a smile and calling us sir and ma'am. I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel. When traveling to Manila I highly recommend it. It's a little further from the airport but within comfortable walking distance to malls convenience stores travel agents and nightlife if you're into that

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2019

it’s affordable and near the US embassy, St Lukes and CFO office. I would love to recommend it others who are applying for a US visa. The staffs are friendly, rooms are clean and the food at the restaurant is yummy yummy. Love to come with my hubby for the third time.

Room tip: Higher floor rooms have a wider space
Date of stay: June 2019