Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Girlie Batriz

Thank you everyone!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jul 2021
I went to Ermita Manila 3 times because of my Visa preparation journey. I looked for a place nearest St Lukes Ermita and I found CASA BOCOBO HOTEL located at Jorge Bocobo Street corner Kalaw Avenue Ermita Manila, roughly 3 minutes’ walk to St Lukes, Casa Bocobo became my home away from home.

1st 2 times I was in Manila, Patricia and Justine from the front desk were very accommodating. From my inquiry online, through my accommodation date reschedule caused by the GCQ, they never got tired to assist all my questions. The never-ending smiles they gave every time I arrive from the disappointing medical results took away my frustration.

I went back the 3rd time this July for my Interview at the US Embassy and Ysa (I hope I got the spelling right 😊) Kay and Justine were there to say hello.

With my 3 times stay, I reserved a room good for 1 but was always upgraded to a bigger room (thank you very much). The rooms were very clean and disinfected (hats off to the housekeeping crew 😊😊😊)… I also worked as a Front Desk Officer here in Baguio City at Old Orangewood Bed & Breakfast for more than 3 years. Aside from my front desk duties, I also supervised the whole team and I am very strict with regards to the cleanliness of our rooms. Everything must be spick and span before the next guest checks in. I saw that cleanliness at Casa Bocobo Hotel. I am very proud 😊😊😊.. So to anyone who will undergo your Visa application Journey, I highly recommend CASA BOCOBO HOTEL. They will take care of you.

Special mention to Kuya Guard ( I forgot your name. If you are reading this review, you know who you are 😊😊😊). He was the one who always brought me to St Lukes at 3 am and made sure I was safe. He is the 1st person I met at Casa Bocobo and the Last person I saw before I left to go home to Baguio Thank you very much for your assistance and uplifting smile. You were the 1st person I spoke to about my successful Visa Interview.

Thank you very much everyone from the Front desk crew, the housekeeping crew and the security crew. Keep up the great work and make everyone proud!
Girlie
0.4 miles from Casa Bocobo Hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
1.5 miles from Casa Bocobo Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Very accomodating ang staff, even during my enquiry online. I had a lot of questions but the staff (Pat) made me feel that it is okay to ask. Receptionist Justine and Pat were very helpful. They were also very responsive sa mga needs ko. Convenient din ang 711 sa tabi ng Hotel. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cj8882017
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Best experience ever. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I salute Ms. Allyssa and Mr. Jonie. They knew their job very well. Casa Bocobo Hotel management is so blessed to have them. Good job!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank hserobertjr
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

Always had a best experience. The staffs are very warm and friendly. Kantina Sabel food were superb no need look elsewhere. Highly recommended, the location is a plus where everything are accessible. Malls, cafes, restaurants etcetera. Special mention to Front Desk and Housekeeping staffs.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jarwinperalta
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

The room is spacious and clean but what I like the most is their front officer, Ms. Isah who was so active and smiley from the day I arrive at night until my check-out the next day.

The downfall is the staffs in the restaurant. They are so grumpy at very early of the day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kittenmii
Reviewed 14 December 2019

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. It was above our expectations. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They were also accommodating enough to answer all our questions regarding directions. The location is really good. Also accessible to almost everything you need. Very near to SLEC and US Embassy. The food as well was excellent. Our room was clean and tidy.

Date of stay: December 2019