Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Patrick N.
Philippines

One of a Kind Experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Dec 2023
A one of a kind experience. The Hotel is very nice and has a good services. When it comes to staff these two person that greeted me warmly Ms. Andrea. and Mr. Richmond are just like a medicine, they took away the stress in me. Specially this chinito :) Mr. Richmond, he treated me like a VIP and I felt like I'm home. :) hindi ko to naramdaman sa mga ibang hotels before. :) so good job po. I will highly recommend this Hotel to my family and friends. Thank you so much for the best accommodation, sa uulitin. :)
Date of stay: November 2023
    £32
    £33
0.4 miles from Casa Bocobo Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2023

I was dropped off at this hotel by a taxi driver (a faulty address had been given by my airbnb reservation). This was the first time I was in the country, so, even though I am a man, I was traveling solo and was a bit nervous to be dropped off at a place that was not my own.
The hotel guard opened the car door and greeted me. I told him that I could not contact my host because my internet service was not good here. The guard, with a smile, picked up my luggage and told me that we would sort it all out inside. At this point, I thought to myself, I will ask for the hotel wifi to contact my host.
Inside I was welcomed by two very gentle front desk staff, Mayumi and Diwata, who welcomed me, and helped me contact the Airbnb host and told me that they would grab a taxi once they had it all sort it out.
What an amazing country, and what amazing ambassadors!
I have traveled through many countries and I have to say, this did not feel like a transaction, but the staff were really empowered to make anyone they come into contact with happier than they found them.
Every hotel has beds, and amenities, but not every hotel is a safe haven. Casa Bocobo definitely will make your stay feel like an experience beyond giving you a place to bunk for the night.
I went back to the hotel this morning to drop off doughnuts for the staff. I will book my next stay there for sure.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2023

Good and clean budget hotel, staff are nice and accommodating specially Patricia, Richmond, Nympha and Andrea, thanks for it.
Room is always clean, staff are polite. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Virgilio C
Reviewed 10 December 2022 via mobile

Highly recommended because of its services and friendly employees. Located in the heart of Pasay City with easy access to malls, restaurants, and other landmarks.

Special mention to Miss Issa for being very friendly and accommodating. She will find her way to help with need of the clients. ❤️

Room tip: Limited parking space.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nikha M
Reviewed 1 July 2022

The room is spacious and clean but what I like the most is their front office Mr. Richmond who was so active from the day I arrive at night until my check-out. Grabe ginawa kaming VVIP lahat kami mga odfjell... Good job Mr. Richmond and Housekeeping team kay sir erwin nag assist ng ac ko 😉😉

WELL RECOMMEND 👌

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Orvilemacairan01
Reviewed 7 July 2021

I went to Ermita Manila 3 times because of my Visa preparation journey. I looked for a place nearest St Lukes Ermita and I found CASA BOCOBO HOTEL located at Jorge Bocobo Street corner Kalaw Avenue Ermita Manila, roughly 3 minutes’ walk to St Lukes, Casa Bocobo became my home away from home.

1st 2 times I was in Manila, Patricia and Justine from the front desk were very accommodating. From my inquiry online, through my accommodation date reschedule caused by the GCQ, they never got tired to assist all my questions. The never-ending smiles they gave every time I arrive from the disappointing medical results took away my frustration.

I went back the 3rd time this July for my Interview at the US Embassy and Ysa (I hope I got the spelling right 😊) Kay and Justine were there to say hello.

With my 3 times stay, I reserved a room good for 1 but was always upgraded to a bigger room (thank you very much). The rooms were very clean and disinfected (hats off to the housekeeping crew 😊😊😊)… I also worked as a Front Desk Officer here in Baguio City at Old Orangewood Bed & Breakfast for more than 3 years. Aside from my front desk duties, I also supervised the whole team and I am very strict with regards to the cleanliness of our rooms. Everything must be spick and span before the next guest checks in. I saw that cleanliness at Casa Bocobo Hotel. I am very proud 😊😊😊.. So to anyone who will undergo your Visa application Journey, I highly recommend CASA BOCOBO HOTEL. They will take care of you.

Special mention to Kuya Guard ( I forgot your name. If you are reading this review, you know who you are 😊😊😊). He was the one who always brought me to St Lukes at 3 am and made sure I was safe. He is the 1st person I met at Casa Bocobo and the Last person I saw before I left to go home to Baguio Thank you very much for your assistance and uplifting smile. You were the 1st person I spoke to about my successful Visa Interview.

Thank you very much everyone from the Front desk crew, the housekeeping crew and the security crew. Keep up the great work and make everyone proud!
Girlie