“Quiet Spacious Hotel”

Paragon Tower Hotel
Ranked #40 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 5 September 2013

me and my daughter stayed in this hotel last year 2012 for 5days, staff were very friendly and accommodating, we stayed on the 9th floor which is good cuz its more quiet with a great view at night. the room was spacious and they got big hidden luggage compartment by the window. room service was fast, food was great. over all, I love this hotel.

Room Tip: choose 7-9th floor cuz its more quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank VirtualLee
There are newer reviews for Paragon Tower Hotel

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The hotel has Huge comfortable rooms, great for a family. Very nice helpful staff. Great location. we stayed here twice - a few nights then we went to the Banaue area and then can back for another few nights. The first time we had a large room with two queen beds and the second time we had two kings.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Idite P
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Stayed with my family 6 adults and 4 kids on their family room located at 6th Floor from June 10-12,2013. I chose this hotel because, it was the only hotel that can accommodate all of us for a reasonable price. The room was huge with 2 king size beds. But there were few things that they need to improve, the curtain rod suddenly when we were looking out the window, but they fixed it immediately. I noticed some floor tiles were broken. There was no kettle and door mats. So we requested for them and they were immediately attended. Location wise is good! Near to ocean park, luneta and robinsons mall. Airport is just 20-30 minutes away. All in all it was ok! Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Medz C
Reviewed 29 April 2013

stayed last Feb 2012 at Paragon Hotel Ermita-
One night stay *
and have booked again recently ( Last April 16, 2013)
Have booked family room as we are 7 adults and 5 kids.
we always come back as the family room is spacious and the airconditioning is great!
we came from ROI (Rep.of Ireland) and we can not bear anymore the weather in Manila as its too humid and sticky.

Beds are fine, friendLy staff..the one thing is the wifi.... as its very bad signals..
the hotel is easy access to Malls, sightseeings and Golf courses.
wiLL be staying again in May 2014...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lliana
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I stayed here 2 nights after my visit in Pampanga. I choosed this hotel because of the location.
It is near to Intramuros, Ocean Park, US Embassy, Rizal Park and Robinson Mall.
My room in 10th floor was spacious with huge triple (?) bed. View to the gym of opposite building.
Wifi didn´t work in the room, only in the lobby. Breakfast in 11th floor Cafeteria was simple but adequate after early morning Manila Bay walk.
Near hotel many bars, money changers, cafeterias and shops. But better choise at Robinson.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank erkki r
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Booked via Agoda at $50/night and thought that it was a fair price for a single room with TWO breakfasts included (only needed one).

Floors 6-10 of a strong built building, an Ermita landmark of sort. My room on the 10th floor had a resonable city view. Unfortunately no safe in the room; but at reception they'll provide you with one at no charge. WIFI did not work the first day I was there, but did on the 2nd day. Bathroom with bathtub is clean, spacious and more than adequeate. Breakfast is minimal and service is lukewarm (I thought that the guy servicing there was parachuted there 'against his will').

Hotel Feature Tip: It could be that floors 7 to 9 are quieter, a hotel attendant mentioned to me. But I had no issue with noise even though my room was right below the restaurant.

Room Tip: I was told that 7th to9th floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Madjid A
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is a perfectly reasonable traveler hotel in the heart of Manila’s Ermita district. Clean, very friendly staff, shower works well, comfortable bed, quite room, plus an OK price, what more do you need? I found the Paragon Tower a good choice for exploring Manila mostly on foot for two days and visiting the bars and restaurants of the area at night. Not outstanding in any way, but perfectly recommedable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo